Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Xmas Thread 2022 - Breakfast

Ahead of the main event, What’s going to be lining your stomachs this morning? 

Going light or going for it?

Comments

• Options
    Already done and dusted.
    Porridge and banana, Sourdough toast.
  • Options
    On a 5 mile walk with Magnus, then smoked salmon, scrambled egg and toasted soda bread with a large mug of tea.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Son about to start the scrambled eggs, smoked salmon and bagel to be added. Normally have a drop of brown sauce with it, but for some reason my head is saying try BBQ sauce today. Madness 
  • Options
    Full English...great...🥓🍳🧇☕🍽👍
  • Options
    Roasted ham joint and poached eggs here
  • Options
    No breakfast for me - saving myself for Xmas lunch
  • Options
    Gallons of Bucks fizz, salmon and cream cheese blinis and canapés.
  • Options
    Breakfast 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just fresh croissants for us. 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Just had a couple of bacon baps washed down with a customary glass of Bucks Fizz 🥂and yes it’s not a spoonerism, I have spelt it correctly 😉.
  • Options
    Run followed by banana porridge with a sprinkle of chopped nuts and syrup 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    same today. 
  • Options
    Fresh frozen croissants?
  • Options
    Eggy Bread. No bucks fizz as I am driving to friends for Christmas dinner. Stopping overnight, of course... 👍🏻😏 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Same for us. I usually have a couple of satsumas and a bowl of all bran to try and counteract all the stodge for the rest of the day but when my wife said she was doing then, I couldn’t resist. 
  • Options
    After halving two pigs heads for the dogs, suddenly I’m not hungry 🐷🐷
  • Options
    Toast
    Smoked salmon
    Poached egg.
    All placed so it looked like a decorated Christmas tree 🤣🤣
  • Options
    Croissants with marmalade and decent coffee. I can't manage a proper breakfast and a proper lunch on the same day any more. Sad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2022
    T_C_E said:
    After halving two pigs heads for the dogs, suddenly I’m not hungry 🐷🐷
    Cheers for that..Suddenly..neither am I..🤢🤢
  • Options
    Breakfast 
    Seeing the black pepper on it reminds me of the time I lived in a bachelor pad with my best mate. Neither of us were big into cleaning.

One morning I decided to treat the bird I had in my bed from the night before to a bacon sarnie for brekkie. She seemed really pleased with it and said she loved the peppercorns as an added touch. I thought it was odd because I hadn’t added any but she seemed happy so took the praise.

Realised we had an issue when my housemate came out the kitchen and told me we had a mouse problem as it had left droppings all over the grill. She had basically been munching on bacon garnished in mouse shit.
    Still better than some of the dinners on the Rate my Plate thread. It’s probably gourmet in Denmark. 
  • Options
    kimbo said:
    Run followed by banana porridge with a sprinkle of chopped nuts and syrup 
    I read that as banana porridge with a sprinkle of chopped nuts and syrup followed by the runs!
  • Options
    Just got home from our daughters after watching the grandkids open their presents. She did an assortment of breakfasts and I had scrambled eggs with smoked salmon on a bagel washed down with several bucks fizz’s.
  • Options
    Bacon sarnies and Buck’s Fizz. If you think I’m showing you the plate on ere…..
  • Options
    What's with all the bucks fizz and salmon.  All I had was two Weetabix.  Definitely going to have words with my House Keeper!!!