Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Royal Borough of Greenwich Monopoly

Featuring the Museum mural and The Valley

Comments

• Options
    Lovely work, but some of these relative pricings are a bit suspect. Paul Rhodes has done very well for himself...
  • Options
    Amazon have got this on reduced price .. £29 from £34 .. Prime members get it by Tuesday !!
  • Options
    Amazon have got this on reduced price .. £29 from £34 .. Prime members get it by Tuesday !!
    Thanks for that heads up. In stock and just ordered 👍
  • Options
    Available in the National Maritime Museum shop
  • Options
    That looks good 
  • Options
    I've also found one that isn't in the borough! Blackheath Farmers' Market, you stand accused of Lewisham, how do you plead
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2022
    It's fine, we can sub in Equitable House and give poor old Woolwich a bit more representation. Or the Gallions tor. Or Belmarsh EDIT: yeah how did they pass up the opportunity to turn the Jail square into a picture of the place itself haha
  • Options
    Have they updated the playing tokens too?

Obviously a racing car is no good around Greenwich with all the 20 mph areas, the ULEZ and the wretched sleeping policemen. Perhaps an electric scooter?

Top hat? Well a Snapback, maybe?

Perhaps an Adidas NMD rather than a boot?
  • Options
    cafcfan said:
    Have they updated the playing tokens too?

Obviously a racing car is no good around Greenwich with all the 20 mph areas, the ULEZ and the wretched sleeping policemen. Perhaps an electric scooter?

Top hat? Well a Snapback, maybe?

Perhaps an Adidas NMD rather than a boot?
    Traditional tokens as it should be
  • Options
    Purchased one as a keep sake.  It'll be worth a fortune in years to come...
  • Options
    Now I‘m wondering if I should have bought this Monopoly set for my wife rather than the Only Fools and Horses one!
  • Options
    Oh and for the record this is being delivered tomorrow. Can’t wait. 

The In-laws are coming round tomorrow both Chelsea season ticket holders. I’ve told them we are playing monopoly, little do they know it’s a Charlton version
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got mine too.  Bit worrying that in the blurb is states minimum age recommendation 96. 
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    Oh and for the record this is being delivered tomorrow. Can’t wait. 

The In-laws are coming round tomorrow both Chelsea season ticket holders. I’ve told them we are playing monopoly, little do they know it’s a Charlton version
    You forewarned them that they will be playing monopoly and they are still coming round? 🧐
  • Options
    Go back to Old Kent Road - not that we’ll be going to Millwall for another few years 
  • Options
    I just went to order this price says £28.99 go to checkout says price is £33.99.
    There are no delivery charges. Just don't understand it.
    Anyone else have the same problem?
  • Options
    Turned up today.  Going to leave it shrink rapped for future generations.
  • Options
    I just went to order this price says £28.99 go to checkout says price is £33.99.
    Was there a hotel on your checkout page?  😉
  • Options
    That board is far too busy, and the photos make it cheap looking.
    The original board was a work of simple aesthetic and all the better for it.
  • Options
    Agreed the photo montage in the middle is really really poor
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    mad rush to buy by Addicks fans has pushed up the price .. simple supply and demand  :'(
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Redskin said:
    That board is far too busy, and the photos make it cheap looking.
    The original board was a work of simple aesthetic and all the better for it.
    I saw it in the Old Royal Naval College gift shop the other week and thought it was just a naff thing for tourists - it'd be better if it was just honest and did the tourist stuff around Greenwich rather than playing lip-service to the rest of the borough.  The foodbank being on there is particularly grim.