Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Question re Morecambe away.

Has a date been fixed for this?

Comments

• Options
    Has a date been fixed for this?
    We want to play this after January so that our new star signings can play.

Or we want to play it in January before Leaburn is sold.

:) 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Not that I’m aware of mate. I’ve got tickets from the postponed game and will need to make a decision if I can make the revised date or get a refund.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Not that I’m aware of mate.
    Mmmm……I wonder why?
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Mmmm……I wonder why?
    Don’t forget Dangermouse is now in charge of secretarial duties 😉.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:
    Mmmm……I wonder why?
    He seems to be keeping his head down and doing his job well enough, let’s just say there’s been no adverse comments regarding him…….thus far anyway.
    Mind you, if the coming’s and going’s are going to be as busy in January as are being suggested, then he’s certainly going to have his work cut out.
    He’ll be under pressure to prove his worth, that’s for sure.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:
    Mmmm……I wonder why?
    He seems to be keeping his head down and doing his job well enough, let’s just say there’s been no adverse comments regarding him…….thus far anyway.
    Mind you, if the coming’s and going’s are going to be as busy in January as are being suggested, then he’s certainly going to have his work cut out.
    Didn’t he screw up the paperwork for JFC move to AFC Dons allegedly in the summer transfer window ?
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:
    Mmmm……I wonder why?
    Didn’t he screw up the paperwork for JFC move to AFC Dons allegedly in the summer transfer window ?
    Not sure about that.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Not that I’m aware of mate. I’ve got tickets from the postponed game and will need to make a decision if I can make the revised date or get a refund.
    Fortunately those of us who bought the 7 game Charlton TV deal, will be getting a voucher for the game.