Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

U21's 05/01/23 v Hull City ( at Dartford )

13»

Comments

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Mitchell looks our best defensive prospect in years. I really hope we can manage his progression right. 
    Best player on the pitch when I came over for the Cheltenham game imho.
  • Options
    What a save from Kone!

• Options
    Thomas is a poor defender but has that ability to bring the ball out of defence so well... If he could time his tackling a bit better we might have not let him go. 
  • Options
    Still hoping this is a dead leg for Oguntayo and nothing more. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    What a save from Kone!

I have no idea how it didn’t go in!  

Deji has been solid today too.  Best I’ve seen from him for a while 

Oguntayo struggling.  Having treatment but I’d be surprised if he stays on 
  • Options
    No idea who they're suggesting was fouled? One of them literally jumped backwards in a clown esque fashion.
  • Options
    Oh Adigun. Open goal and hits the post. 
  • Options
    Dylan Gavin has a very good engine and reads the drop of the ball well for a smaller fella. 
  • Options
    FT 3-2
  • Options
    Won 3-2
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ft 3-2. Deserved win
  • Options
    Where's Jacob Roddy?
  • Options
    Watched 2nd half - very impressed with these, mainly, youngsters. Like Gavin a lot, potential there I think
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    What a save from Kone!

I have no idea how it didn’t go in!  

Deji has been solid today too.  Best I’ve seen from him for a while 

Oguntayo struggling.  Having treatment but I’d be surprised if he stays on 
    Thought Deji should have picked up the lad who scored their second, but pleased to see him back playing better. Maybe it was a growth issue.
  • Options
    Glad to see Mitchell still playing to a high standard.
    I really rate the young guy.
    I’m told his brother plays in the first team of that club down the road.
  • Options
    I like Anderson. He knows where those are around him and can make passes without thinking time. That doesn't guarantee he will make it, but this is an attribute of a top player.
  • Options
    In a back 3, it would make more sense to play Mitchell on the left rather than Lavelle or Thomas if he could have an experienced left wing back in front of him. He is probably not ready for a back 2 yet, unless Chris Powell was left back.
    He is a proper prospect. He is big, mobile and has good ball control. Potentially in the Gomez/Konsa rank.
  • Options
    I like Anderson. He knows where those are around him and can make passes without thinking time. That doesn't guarantee he will make it, but this is an attribute of a top player.
    Not just that but watch him closely.  He’s so comfortable on either foot too.  Whether it’s a pass, shot or a bit of skill - he uses both feet equally well.  Definitely got some serious potential in him.