Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Allardyce said £4m way off for Dyer

and reports on radio said they've agreed £5m deal - i'm confooosed if £4m is way off their valuation how come £5m tips the balance.

i actually don't give a monekys but it just puzzled me.

Comments

• Options
    i think its a bargain, whatever it is.
  • Options
    if he stays fit and doesnt poke himself in the eye with training poles then he is an excellent player - even for England.
  • Options
    thats if bowyer doesnt clump him with his handbag
  • Options
    Christ all Spammers need now is Savage and they pretty much have every single odius little scrote of a player in their side... Arn't they unpopular enough already?

As for Dyer, the best example of a player that while technically gifted totally lacks a footballing brain
  • Options
    That's unfair on Savage, I like the bloke - not in the same category as Dyer/Bellamy/Bowyer etc.
  • Options
    Agree Salad-

Savage is just a arse on the pitch-

The others
    ?
  • Options
    Blimey. Dyer, Bowyer and Bellamy all back in the same team!!! The Old Bill had better get some extra manpower to break up the rucks on the pitch and in the Essex nightclubs!
  • Options
    Throw in Ferdinand, Zamora and the rest of the bling crew... does anyone think they'll implode off the pitch?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]Agree Salad-
    Savage is just an arse on the pitch
    more of a pantomime dame - great value!