Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: EFLCR4: MAN UTD 3-0 CHARLTON

thanks to the 63 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• Options
    Shouldn't it be EFLCR5?
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:
    Shouldn't it be EFLCR5?
    yes - I'll alter in my version - thanks
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    TEL said:
    Unrealistically low marks for Albie, yet again. 

Albie Morgan 74% Pass accuracy - "His passes were all over the place"

Scott Fraser 73% Pass accuracy - "Best passer of the ball on the night"

Glad it's not just me noticing the constant anti Morgan bias.

(FWIW Fraser was much better on the ball on the night)
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    TEL said:

I think thats it.,,Fraser gets on the ball, something can happen. Morgan gets on the ball and its a Hollywood ball or a simple ball misplaced. 

For all his endeavour, he isnt consistent enough. There is no escaping that.  
  • Options
    @lancashire lad  BBC gives attendance as 74,345. Doesn't quote away
  • Options
    redman said:
    @lancashire lad  BBC gives attendance as 74,345. Doesn't quote away
    I think we can comfortably call it 70,000 from Charlton and about 4,345 Man U fans based on the audio of the game. 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Think Ness deserved MotM really, or even Dobbo or Sess.
    Keeper getting it sends out the message that it was only him that kept us in it. He pulled off one great save when the ball went through a few legs, and one decent block to his left, but not convinced it was MotM earning.
    He is another excellent keeper from our production line, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the Prem in a few years, and possibly playing for England some day. [Edit. He's flippin' aussie].
    Away support was 8,818 wasn't it?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Keeper getting it sends out the message that it was only him that kept us in it. He pulled off one great save when the ball went through a few legs, and one decent block to his left, but not convinced it was MotM earning.
    He is another excellent keeper from our production line, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the Prem in a few years, and possibly playing for England some day.
    He's already played for Australia I think and was something like first reserve for them for the WC squad, so I don't think he'll play for England
  • Options
    rananegra said:
    JamesSeed said:
    He is another excellent keeper from our production line, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the Prem in a few years, and possibly playing for England some day.
    He's already played for Australia I think and was something like first reserve for them for the WC squad, so I don't think he'll play for England
    Good point, I'd forgotten that.  :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2023
    Lancs this was posted on the Tickets thread when no more tickets were available for sale IIRC;

Not sure if it was reported further up the thread, but the final tally of tickets sold (assuming they aren’t on sale today) is 8,818.

• Options
    thanks, I have updates the attendance figures
  • Options
    Annoyed with myself for giving them all 8 and not adding except for Ness who deserved 9. May not have tipped the balance but it was a monster performance from the young lad who deserved MOTM. 

That’s ‘monster’ as in Nessie, to quote Holden in the dressing room post match. Worth a song? 
  • Options
    Annoyed with myself for giving them all 8 and not adding except for Ness who deserved 9. May not have tipped the balance but it was a monster performance from the young lad who deserved MOTM. 

That’s ‘monster’ as in Nessie, to quote Holden in the dressing room post match. Worth a song? 
    I’m glad you came round ;-)
  • Options

That’s ‘monster’ as in Nessie, to quote Holden in the dressing room post match. Worth a song
    https://youtu.be/xaCzbqdFS24
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    TEL said:

I think thats it.,,Fraser gets on the ball, something can happen. Morgan gets on the ball and its a Hollywood ball or a simple ball misplaced. 

For all his endeavour, he isnt consistent enough. There is no escaping that.  
    It was Morgan though who created our best chance of the night, which Fraser skyed!