Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RIP Lisa Marie Presley

The daughter of Elvis has passed away aged just 54. Cardiac arrest, same as her dad. RIP 

Comments

• Very sad and a shock. RIP.
  • Terrible at such a young age, leaving her mother behind having lost her only child and a grandchild only a couple of years ago.
  • Seems like tragedy can follow families around (Roy Orbison, Presley's)..... money doesn't always bring happiness. Really sad news.
  • cfgs said:
    Terrible at such a young age, leaving her mother behind having lost her only child and a grandchild only a couple of years ago.
    Pricilla has another child, a son. Not taking away the heartbreak she must be feeling 54 is no age really. RIP 
  • Dreadful! 54 the year I was born, guess I’m lucky.

R I P.
  • Sponsored links:

• I’m still in shock

RIP Lisa Marie 
  • That's true Curb_It and genetics. Her grandmother also died from heart disease.  
  • Shocked when MsAA told me this morning. A very unfortunate family in terms of health.

RIP
  • _MrDick said:
    I met her about 13 years ago. She was living near Tunbridge Wells at the time and was interested in the work that my friends son was doing in raising money for the Bobby Moore foundation. It was a surreal experience. Don’t think you hung around in the UK for too long. RIP Lisa Marie 
    She was heavily involved with the local Scientology church, she also got friendly with the landlords of her local pub, and amazingly sometimes helped them out at weekends in the fish & chip van they had in their car park 
  • May Lisa Marie RIP - cannot imagine what Priscilla must be going through right now 
  • Sponsored links:

• Not an easy life being the daughter of such a famous father .. R I P Lisa Marie
  • Reunited with her ex husband, MJ
  • RIP. Too young
  • Way too young. RIP