Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The leader of the three drunks

edited August 2007 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Surely not?! The jedi of the three drunks of the upper north meeting his hero!!

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=31050&newstype=s

Comments

• Derek !

I used to go to games with his son and nephew
  • why are there two Coventry fans queuing up outside the shop?
  • Is it actually him?
  • [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]why are there two Coventry fans queuing up outside the shop?
    red heads get everywhere!

nice professional backdrop for the signing session eh?
  • carter, that is the bloke i always think your talking about. Used to sit right in front of me in the old F block! Always lagging! and always is with the fat bloke who when he used to get up early for a wee or beer everyone used to to sing who ate all the pies, and he used to sing along too! lol
  • Thought it must be!!

The man is a ledge, always got the old white shirt on with PARDEW on the back of it.

They love the songs or trying to start them anyway!!
  • And unless I'm very much mistaken he's getting that actual shirt signed!!
  • MCS, the other one i think you're referring to, the big fella Richard, tripped over a bit of concrete behind the main stand at Welling the other week and in pure comedy fashion, went down face first like the proverbial sack of sh*t.

Took about 5 people to lift him back up again and steady him, and then he nearly fell over again. Had all blood running from his nose, it all happened in front of about a dozen teenagers, who were laughing for about 15 minutes afterwards !
  • Yeah thats it, Richard, i dont even no why i no his name, but i no its richard! I bet it was funny, but i hope he was ok!
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Surely not?! The jedi of the three drunks of the upper north meeting his hero!!

These 3 sit in front of me, they go to the bat at half time and hang around until everyone gone back to thier seats and drink any free beer that has been poured and not sold.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Surely not?! The jedi of the three drunks of the upper north meeting his hero!!

These 3 sit in front of me, they go to the bat at half time and hang around until everyone gone back to thier seats and drink any free beer that has been poured and not sold.

Excellent, minesweeping at it's finest
  • Legends/Loonies either way support the club brilliantly, also they must have one of the best seats/standing postions.

See the one in the picture quite a lot up Bexleyheath with his England cricket shirt on.

Can just imagine a bunch of non-supporting idiots laughing at the big one when he tripped. I know it's funny but can imagine em taking the piss.

Should be good seeing the older one rocking about with his Pardew shirt on when we are 5-0 up against Scunny !