Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TRAINING GROUND BUST UPS

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
I read on the BBC news that Joey Barton has been charged by the OB as a result of the training ground bust up he had.

Surely grown men with the amount of money these boys have should be able to sort it out financially between themselves, after-all the club have done all they can to smooth things over.

Can you imagine how many of our players would have landed in Belmarsh over the year.

Todd. Deano. Killer. Simonsen.

Any more you can add to the Belmarsh X1.

Comments

• Options
    Murphy and Rommedahl had a tear up a couple of seasons ago too
  • Options
    no I don't agree. If this happened in the street you'd expect to get nicked so what is different. By all accounts the black fella wanted to press charges anyway
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Murphy and Rommedahl had a tear up a couple of seasons ago too
    Who had the biggest handbag?
  • Options
    Haha

I can imagine it now elbows tucked by sides wrists windmilling into each other open handed slapping one another with faces screwed up!! Like the two gay men on bouncers the other night!!
  • Options
    John Hartson, cracked Eyal Berkovic in the heeed
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]John Hartson, cracked Eyal Berkovic in the heeed

That was superb! Berkovic slapped Hartsons hand away, Hartson takes step back, takes aim and BANG!!
  • Options
    Didn't even realise he had a left foot on him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7TdTcwZLTM
  • Options
    The infamous "Parp Parp" bust up.....;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Murphy and Rommedahl had a tear up a couple of seasons ago too

That would be like watching two of my daughters squabbling over who's nicked who's makeup!
  • Options
    lisbie and di canio
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]lisbie and di canio

Ssssssssssssshhhh ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]lisbie and di canio

I thought they were best mates??