Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley Floyd Rose

Had a few tonight. Update you when sober 😔 

Comments

• Options
    *hic*
  • Options
    Just sobered up. The Dartford Charlton supporters branch hitting Roses by the ferry for pre match booze up. Anyone who likes the real ale, its definitely the place to try.
    Arthur
  • Options
    Just sobered up. The Dartford Charlton supporters branch hitting Roses by the ferry for pre match booze up. Anyone who likes the real ale, its definitely the place to try.
    Arthur
    Arthur Pint?
  • Options
    Sounds like he's Arth(ur) cut to me
  • Options
    What is the full name of this pub please? @ArthurHorsfield

I didn't know of a ferry serving Dartford and feeling confused..

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    No point doing things by Arth.
  • Options
    What is the full name of this pub please? @ArthurHorsfield

I didn't know of a ferry serving Dartford and feeling confused..

Thanks in advance.
    Roses in Hare Street Woolwich, a few minutes away from Woolwich ferry. 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Thanks Covered End, yes its by the Ferry, Im going along with other CAFC fans from Dartford, its a few minutes walk from Woolwich Arsenal Station and then im told countless bus routes run the 5 minutes to the ground. Brockley Brewery does a wonderful pint of Red in there. With Sky and the totty behind the bar, Arthur is living the dream
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Hal1x said:
    ArthurHorsfield said:
    Arthur
    Arthur Pint?

Half a pint. Ridiculous 

• Options
    Thanks Covered End, yes its by the Ferry, Im going along with other CAFC fans from Dartford, its a few minutes walk from Woolwich Arsenal Station and then im told countless bus routes run the 5 minutes to the ground. Brockley Brewery does a wonderful pint of Red in there. With Sky and the totty behind the bar, Arthur is living the dream
    I believe it's now referred to as "the clunge behind the jump"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2023
    More like 10 minute walk from Woolwich Arsenal station. 
    Never seen any totty behind the bar, but haven't been in there for a few years.

2 buses along the Woolwich Road I believe 161 & 177.
  • Options
    More like 10 minute walk from Woolwich Arsenal station. 
    Never seen any totty behind the bar, but haven't been in there for a few years.

2 buses along the Woolwich Road I believe 161 & 177.
    4 bus routes along Woolwich Road, 161,177,180 & 472.