Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Running the London marathon for Hospice UK

Unfortunately, my mum passed away on New years day aged 63, after a 5 year battle with cancer. To try and give something back for the amazing care she received at Keech, I've decided to run the London marathon in April for Hospice UK and have just under 12 weeks to get run ready.

Instead of just asking for donations for the fundraising goal, il be donating a % of work sales and doing a few raffles. First up is this football scratchcard, £10 a team and the winner gets £100. If you like to get involved, please make your donation in the link below and add your forum name and guess in the msg section

Thanks for looking !

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/carl-cashman4?utm_source=copyLink&utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=carl-cashman4&utm_campaign=pfp-share&utm_term=a8e4b13f763f43e4b918a5a1d1c4c5c6

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2023
    The club have offered me a signed ball and a pair of tickets to auction, will be collecting those on Saturday 
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Brilliant stuff. Well done @shine166 - I hope you smash your target. 

And, keep shouting about this on here until you have! 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Brilliant stuff. Well done @stop_shouting - I hope you smash your target. 

And, don't stop shouting about this on here until you have! 
    Confused from shoutingville 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Brilliant stuff. Well done @stop_shouting - I hope you smash your target. 

And, don't stop shouting about this on here until you have! 
    Confused from shoutingville 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I knew I should have carried on with Dry January, instead of dramatically falling off the wagon this week. 
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Just collected , huge thanks to the club for the guesture.