Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dean Holden at the Oak

edited January 2023 in General Charlton
What i heard was got out of his taxi after the Brighton game to speak with fans at the Oak. However the only mention I can find on here is @Gribbo 's on the Dean Holden thread. A  search did not help either. Can anyone point me a thread where it is discussed, or was anyone from CL at the Oak at the time to tell the tale for the first time?

Edit- accepting that if it was something that was never meant to make it to the internet then maybe best left that way!

Comments

• Options
    He mentioned it in one of his interviews early on. Definitely happened.
  • Options
    He's told this numerous times including at Bromley Addicks. 
  • Options
    Dean & I had a really good chat about Brexit, the pandemic and the rising cost of fuel, ending the night by swapping favourite recipes over a pint of proper job
  • Options
    He was in an uber going home (he didn't take an uber to the pub) from the Valley. When it passed the Oak fans spotted him and he got out to talk to them

All stone island and aquascutum he said.

The landlord had just kicked everyone out but he let them and Dean back
  • Options
    He was in an uber going home (he didn't take an uber to the pub) from the Valley. When it passed the Oak fans spotted him and he got out to talk to them

All stone island and aquascutum he said.

The landlord had just kicked everyone out but he let them and Dean back
    Cheers @Henry Irving
    Don't get so much stone island/aquascutum on here which must explain it (apart from Gribbo and yourself maybe)