Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Off piste thread

Following on from @sillav nitram posts on other threads I thought it might he a good idea to set up a thread for, well....things that don't belong on any particular thread. 

Comments

• Sorry, I'm looking for the pissed off thread
  • Can you post your in game comments re what is lacking in terms of players, formations, general and consistent negativity regards Charlton Athletic etc on here in the future then please

In fact - post all your future comments on here 😃

Cheers 
  • Anyone know how the takeovers going?
  • This thread should only be about skiing. Anyone wishing to discuss other topics, should set up an 'off the off piste' thread.
  • edited January 2023
    This thread should only be about skiing. Anyone wishing to discuss other topics, should set up an 'off the off piste' thread.
    Should only be about off piste skiing tbf

If you wanna start talking about green, blue or even red routes, start your own thread 
  • Yes, this is the thread that everyone's been waiting for.

Post your any ol' bollox, waffle, regurgitated shite, going round in circles until yer mad, assumptions, ITK's who are not in ITK but think they are and all yer ego shite here folks and anything else you might want to drag up. None of it needs to make any sense.

Thanks @golfaddick for doing what I didn't dare do, for fear of an uprising of vol au vents, fish puns and house buying analogies.

• This thread should only be about skiing. Anyone wishing to discuss other topics, should set up an 'off the off piste' thread.
    Currently in Obertauen in Austria. Great snow and blue skies. I’m now on the piss.
  • 6 unread post, all on piste!!! 
  • Thought this was about Skiing.
  • Sponsored links:

Post your any ol' bollox, waffle, regurgitated shite, going round in circles until yer mad, assumptions, ITK's who are not in ITK but think they are and all yer ego shite here folks and anything else you might want to drag up. None of it needs to make any sense.

Thanks @golfaddick for doing what I didn't dare do, for fear of an uprising of vol au vents, fish puns and house buying analogies.

please also make sure to @sillav nitram in every post on here though please so he gets notified - wouldn't want him missing out
  • Thought this was about Skiing.
    Why... Can I Alp you? 
  • Off to Chamonix on Tuesday… wait?! Am I on the right thread?
  • Did you know that the over 100 million George Foreman grills have been sold?

Not many people know that! 
  • Chizz said:
    Sorry, wrong thread
  • edited January 2023
    ..Sorry, right thread!!...🙄
  • What would you rather, losing all feeling in your privates or being able to feel but all you can feel is sandpaper? 
  • I'm going back to takeover thread, not enough waffle on here;)
  • Speaking of Waffles how do you like yours?
  • Sponsored links:

The translation of vol-au-vent is "flight in the wind". So the plural version should be vols-au-vent, not vol-au-vents.  (Didn't know whether to put his here or on the grammar pendants thread.)
  • edited January 2023
    cafcfan said:
    Yes, this is the thread that everyone's been waiting for.

The translation of vol-au-vent is "flight in the wind". So the plural version should be vols-au-vent, not vol-au-vents.  (Didn't know whether to put his here or on the grammar pendants thread.)
    Who gives a shit other than you  @cafcfan.

Get back to the Grammar Police 👮‍♀️ Academy;)