Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bolton early kick off on Sky?

Didn't realise this.... so no Charlton tv coverage:(

Comments

• Not sure. They seem to be selling match pass on the site. Think it is on there? 
  • Good news if it's streaming, normally sky broadcasts and its audio only overseas. 
  • I hate these early kick-offs just to please the Antipodean TV market ...

;)
  • TEL said:
    Good news if it's streaming, normally sky broadcasts and its audio only overseas. 
    I think the audio only is for things like the Caraboa Cup, that has some weird broadcasting rules!
  • TEL said:
    Good news if it's streaming, normally sky broadcasts and its audio only overseas. 
    Yes this has surprised me. The game is listed on ESPN+ meaning international broadcasters do hold rights... so I'd imagine they wouldn't be too happy about CharltonTV also showing the game...
  • I think they block it depending on what country is showing it....so if ESPN+ is showing over here in USA I will not be able to watch it on Charlton TV.....
  • Proper football day tomorrow, cafe followed by a rake of pints and hopefully 3 points 
  • TEL said:
    Yes this has surprised me. The game is listed on ESPN+ meaning international broadcasters do hold rights... so I'd imagine they wouldn't be too happy about CharltonTV also showing the game...
    That windfall from the United match is going on a lawsuit isn’t it?! 
  • edited January 2023
    For anyone interested before you leave for game…ITV4 The Big Match Revisited are showing Chelsea v Charlton 2nd Div clash 1979,just starting 10:30am
  • Sponsored links:

• For anyone interested before you leave for game…ITV4 The Big Match Revisited are showing Chelsea v Charlton 2nd Div clash 1979,just starting 10:30am
    Ffs just put it on and Chelsea equalise 
  • For anyone interested before you leave for game…ITV4 The Big Match Revisited are showing Chelsea v Charlton 2nd Div clash 1979,just starting 10:30am
    I'm sure someone will blame Albie Morgan for the goal  ;)
    I'm sure someone will blame Albie Morgan for the goal  ;)
    Lost 3-1, they got two dodgey pens, we always get shit refs at Stanford Bridge
  • I'm still peed off about the sand pitch.