Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Notification before Bolton Goal

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere.

I have the LiveScore App on my phone with Notifications set up.

On 68 minutes with the game at 1-1 a notification cam through the Bolton had scored and it was now 2-1 (didn’t have the scorer). A fellow supporter must have got a similar one and he mentioned it too.
A few others heard us talking about this.

Less than a minute later Bolton scored to make it 2-1.

Very strange. Did this happen to anyone else?
Did Bolton have a goal disallowed, can’t remember?

Comments

• No, they had a penalty shout just before the goal and that's it.
  • edited January 2023
    Yes, I got it too on Flashscore 
  • I have the FotMob app. Was indeed very strange when it happened. Mine also kicked off second half early!
  • Yeah, popped up on my Dads watch - couldn’t believe it when Bolton actually scored just after, very odd. 
  • Philip K Dick would have had a field day with this.
    Doubly odd that there was an alert before we kicked off in the second half as well. 
  • edited January 2023
    Don’t why you’re all moaning. We are 2-0 down at Exeter according to the app I use. Really depressing.
    2-1 now COYR
  • Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere.

On 68 minutes with the game at 1-1 a notification cam through the Bolton had scored and it was now 2-1 (didn’t have the scorer). A fellow supporter must have got a similar one and he mentioned it too.

This post is so weird because my nephew got a notification that we had gone 1 down a matter of moments before they scored their first. 

Proper strange!
  • Sponsored links:

• So Charlton Athletic has invented time travel.
    You are at a live event in real time and an appliance tells you what is going to happen before it actually happens.
    Zynex should patent this and all our money problems are over.
  • A glitch in the matrix 

I got a notification on my phone that we’d equalised as I was watching on Sky. 
  • seth plum said:
    So Charlton Athletic has invented time travel.
    You are at a live event in real time and an appliance tells you what is going to happen before it actually happens.
    Zynex should patent this and all our money problems are over.
    It’s all down to chatgpt. I’ve had to fork out a few thousand quid just to make sure the Prediction League isn’t compromised.

This post is so weird because my nephew got a notification that we had gone 1 down a matter of moments before they scored their first. 

Proper strange!
    My guess would be that whoever does the notifications got over-excited and hit the wrong button.
  • Oh no. I’ve found out who was man of the match before @lancashire lad had closed the players’ marks thread. Surprised Inniss got it.