Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Caption contest

edited August 2007 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
for anyone bored.

Comments

• Options
    i have rendered everyone speechless.

night night. Off to see a man about a dog.
  • Options
    1 .... 2 .... 3

Easy Easy Easy ... You Shut Up!

EASY EASY
  • Options
    Rio suddenly remembers he has a drug test in the morning!
  • Options
    Having spotted the Ladies toilet across the far side of the pitch WSS wasted no time
  • Options
    THe FA are to reconsider the new flesh coloured strips for referees following an incident at last nights Man U v Inter game.
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    "Remember that game for fans on Sky on Saturday mornings called `Feed the Goat' "

"Well this time you've got to get the ball in here!"'
  • Options
    Ketman knew the boys on his stag do had done him up like a kipper when he came to in the centre circle at OT
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Having spotted the Ladies toilet across the far side of the pitch WSS wasted no time

lol, that's right made me laugh !!
  • Options
    Get orf! I only wanted check if their kit was blue or seahawk stripes!
  • Options
    What do you mean - you're meant to take your shoes and socks off too?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    in the year 2307 wikipedia reports that nobody can pinpoint the time or reason that the once popular 'spot the ball' competitions were banned by the government of the time but some eminent historians tend to lean to the theory that it may have something to do with this incident...
  • Options
    Sixth Tackle & thats the changeover

Oh.............hold on Stevo.............think the Bronco's have changed strip this year.

I'll bet my swimming pool that won't sell well.
  • Options
    If you're really gonna make me do this in front of 67,000 people then lets have some proper fun and do The Wheelbarrow !!
  • Options
    Inter No 15

"So it is true what they say about white men"
  • Options
    Ronaldo never really understood the concept of shirts vs skins
  • Options
    The half time appearance by gollum was not entirely successful
  • Options
    As part of Rio Ferdinands rehabilitation customes gave a free demonstration of their latest 'stop and search' techniques to uniteds Italian visitors.

And lol at kigelia