Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shaun Newton match worn Charlton Shirt 1995/6 -brand new with player number & official sleeve badges

edited January 2023 in Social Groups
I bought this from the Charlton club shop at The Valley back in 1995. This is an official player issue Quaver shirt sponsored by Viglen for Charlton legend, squad number 7, Shaun Newton. It has the official stitched football league badges on both arms and the player number 7 on the back. The shirt has been stored and never worn since purchase nearly 30 years ago and is in perfect, unmarked condition. Happy to answer any questions. Collection available from Orpington now. 

Regular, non-player shirts of this kind sell for £150+ on eBay. Willing to consider offers in excess of that for this official player issue shirt.

Comments

• Options
    Nice shirt, though replica versions of this design go for around £80 on ebay. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Nice shirt, though replica versions of this design go for around £80 on ebay. 
    Thanks Talal. I’d say that was at the very lowest end of the pricing. The first 2 I see on there currently listed are for £145 and £130 + postage. This, of course, is pristine AND a player issue shirt so probably not comparable.
  • Options
    They're "buy it now" prices, auctions of this will usually reach around £80. Don't see many player issue ones though so yes of course is worth more than that.