Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ref hit with a bottle after the game

2»

Comments

• Options
    Has the person been caught and what is happening?
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Has the person been caught and what is happening?
    Someone was detained after the game but no idea what has happened since.
  • Options
    It was allegedly a ketchup bottle that was squirted over him & then the plastic bottle thrown. 35 y/o S/T holder held. (allegedly). 
    Just ban the pathetic tosser for life, naming and shaming it for good measure.
  • Options
    Billy_Mix said:
    It was allegedly a ketchup bottle that was squirted over him & then the plastic bottle thrown. 35 y/o S/T holder held. (allegedly). 
    Just ban the pathetic tosser for life, naming and shaming it for good measure.
    Na let's not do that 
  • Options
    Unless we're naming and shaming him for the fact he brought a bottle of ketchup to the game with him then by all means carry on. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unless we're naming and shaming him for the fact he brought a bottle of ketchup to the game with him then by all means carry on. 
    Ketchup bottles are kind of the one thing you CAN grab from the entertainment facilities if you're in need of something to hurl at a ref 
  • Options
    Never knew we had 'entertaiment facilities'. Where are they then? 
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Cloudworm said:
    Really the whole thing isn't funny. Bloke trying to do his job and some c*** chucks a bottle at him. Please.
    Agree. When Steve Bruce got a cabbage thrown at him, now that was funny. 
  • Options
    A significant consideration regarding any sentence the courts may hand down is whether or not the bottle was recyclable.
  • Options
    Bring back Capital Punishment. That’ll teach them!
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    wmcf123 said:
    some of our fans are getting (or are already) very pissed off with the way the season and the club is/are going and show their frustration through stupid and violent acts, smashing up away toilets is another example .. throwing objects and hitting the referee is both cowardly and inexcusable .. the behaviour of a minority of our fans over the past couple of seasons (talking in my case of away games that is) indicate to me that we can now give the at one time infamous Millwall dickheads a run for their money .. I expect a very heavy fine for this act of gross, frustrated no doubt, stupidity
    Boozed and coked, rather than frustrated, I suggest.  
    Wow.

Sounds like you're judging them on your own experiences?
    Any comment on a bottle buying thrown at De Bruyne or are you going to defend the frustration ?