Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD ; Plymouth Argyle V Charlton Athletic ; Saturday 4th March 2023 ; KO 3.00 Pm

Comments

• Options
    lovely ball from kilkenny onto JRS, Leaburn cant connect with a shot, ball in and Ness just cant get his head to it but deemed to have fouled his man anyway. 

we've come alive at last. 
  • Options
    Wimbledon losing 1-3
  • Options
    Seven hours since we last scored. 
    seems longer
  • Options
    I honestdont like keep piling on Bonne (well maybe a little bit) but both Leaburn and Kanu have done more, held the ball up better, brought others into the game, since coming on than Bonne did in 60+ minutes. 
    Leaburn did more in 1 minute, than Bonne in 60 mins. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Is Kilkenny any better than Morgan? He's played a couple of beautiful passes, but Albie can do that too.
  • Options
    I honestdont like keep piling on Bonne (well maybe a little bit) but both Leaburn and Kanu have done more, held the ball up better, brought others into the game, since coming on than Bonne did in 60+ minutes. 
    This is why I hate it when people say he "needs service." He needs to bloody contribute. 
  • Options
    Break away from us with Kanu doing well but cant find Leaburn on the stretch. 
  • Options
    Best I've seen of Kanu for the first team. 
  • Options
    Begun with a goal-saving block by *checks notes* Hector or someone 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Best I've seen of Kanu for the first team. 
    Picking up where he left off against Peterborough, thought he was unlucky not to score that day, especially the second half - Shame we havent seen him since (?)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2023
    Leuth said:
    Begun with a goal-saving block by *checks notes* Hector or someone 

Ness' excellent positioning made it.
  • Options
    I know it's often said that young players are not quite ready for the first team but considering the options otherwise then they will have to be ready 
  • Options
    I’m not necessarily expecting it’ll rescue a point, but feels like forever since we’ve been trailing in a game and have actually really gone for it like this. lots if attacking players on the pitch and getting bodies forwards and into the box. Pleases me to see us doing it for a change. 
  • Options
    19 points off the play offs  :s
  • Options
    Just like last week we are finishing the game a lot better than the oppo, and would be good to send the travelling 600+ Addicks home with a point..
  • Options
    Five minutes plus to go 
  • Options
    Bailey said:
    I know it's often said that young players are not quite ready for the first team but considering the options otherwise then they will have to be ready 
    I agree.
    People were saying the same about Ness after the QPR game. I wanted to give him a chance but I can’t watch Bonne lead the line for us again. 

• Options
    9 point gap between us and fourth from bottom
  • Options
    Game set match
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Such a miserable football team
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    2-0 quick break from Plymouth and it was 3 v 2.

Game over man.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:
    good job, at this rate we need that cushion
  • Options
    Ruthless against toothless, only one result
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Do not worry, we will go on a winning run from next week 😂
  • Options
    That was our free kick. 
  • Options
    The second most Charlton afternoon of the season. 
  • Options
    Oh well.
  • Options
    Wish we counter attacked like that. 
  • Options
    Well someone said you'd prefer we lose 3-0 than 1-0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!