Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Those who buy programmes...

WSSWSS
edited August 2007 in General Charlton
They are back to a normal shape despite Henry's strong efforts to get a circular one for this season.

First one tomorrow, £2.

Comments

• Options
    Good news, I didn't like the square ones at all!
  • Options
    This is bollox , I've had the back pocket of my jeans altered so that the square programmes fit

Sort it out Henry
  • Options
    Thank god for that,bloody square programmes i remember the article in the programme at the start of last season saying how well it fitted into your pocket which they put in the programme which cost a fiver and was the size of a house brick!!!
  • Options
    i've had some programmes from the 70's that i'm sure were square?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Thank god for that,bloody square programmes i remember the article in the programme at the start of last season saying how well it fitted into your pocket which they put in the programme which cost a fiver and was the size of a house brick!!!

yeah but they easily fit in your long pockets dave
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]i've had some programmes from the 70's that i'm sure were square?

You're right. I remember them too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]They are back to a normal shape despite Henry's strong efforts to get a circular one for this season.

First one tomorrow, £2.

LOL!!