Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Check your brain age (use a touch screen)

2»

Comments

• Options
    28/52

but I mucked up the very first task where you do the order of balls that rise up, as on second go, tried to do it fast as thought against the clock and it was too slow for me and didn't register my second tap and i ended up tapping first one again
  • Options
    So everyone's got a good score :D

Of course this may prove that constant bickering on CL is good for your brain 🤣
    Or, more likely, this is a game with no scientific basis behind it at all. Having said that. I would like to see the Millwall scores
  • Options
    33, real age 58. Some of those spot the difference pictures are a bugger.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    28 actual age 60 - Fucking genius!
  • Options
    33  (down from 49) ... Fantastic. I am back to having a toddler and a grumpy pregnant wife.
  • Options
    97 and I am thick.
  • Options
    28 actual age 60 - Fucking genius!
    Bravo. I was quite pleased with my 28 earlier but not so much now 😂
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    20, real age 47.
  • Options
    Joking aside, how accurate are these things considering everyone is punching below their age?
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    Joking aside, how accurate are these things considering everyone is punching below their age?
    Who knows, but I can quite imagine those with a poor score didn't post the result  ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    30... I'll be 40 this year.

A bit pissed off actually, as knew what thing to press, but the "app" wouldn't let me select it... Decided to select another in case I was wrong (I knew I wasn't because I bloody remembered) , and it was Game Over
  • Options
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    Every one who's posted their scores is punching below their age ;-)
  • Options
    What does brain age even mean? I could probably think faster 20 years ago, but in many ways I was dumb as shit (even more so than I am now).
  • Options
    29 compared to 72
  • Options
    40 vs 64 but I got bored after six rounds and gave up. I’m sure I can get that score down
  • Options
    37, much younger than I actually am
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    53. I’m 58. Mind you im colour blind so one of the tests was virtually impossible and my touch screen didn’t register my touching the picture of the girl holding the flowers so who knows. 
  • Options
    24, real age is 37, I’ll take that.
  • Options
    32 - struggled with a couple.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    30…just wish the body wasn’t 56 🤦🏻‍♂️😂
  • Options
    38 tonight ,I could still play for Charlton.😂
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    30 / 35
  • Options
    38 here (actual age is 56)
  • Options
    30 and I’m 54
  • Options
    29/55
  • Options
    38 rather than 66 and that’s after a night out watching The Comet is Coming!