Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Weather Changes & the Clothes Come Off

edited August 2007 in Not Sports Related
Love this time of year. Tonight DJ'ing to a crowd outside, with women well wearing a lot less than last week that is for sure. I love the Sunshine.....

Comments

• Options
    Me too... strappy tops and flying ants show that the summer is finally here.

Do blokes look more attractive when the sun is shining like women do?
  • Options
    Of course we do T
  • Options
    T's Facebook update for today...

"T is wearing flip flops to the office for the first time this year."

Think that answers your question T !!
  • Options
    flying ants, mozzies, trains and tubes at boiling point, sweat patches like a map of africa on the back of peoples shirts, big uns wearing too little, shite television, beer getting warm, can't bleedin smoke, air cons failing to work on the two days of year they are needed, work toilet kicking up like never before, everyone else on holiday except for you, motorways bound to melt, hosepipe ban next week, stock up on bottled water at the weekend, blokes wearing sandals FFS, no excuses to not cut the grass, pikey chav kids on school holidays,

yep, love summer !
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    yeah i reckon Big Brothers done its last series - I hope... pikey chav kids, yes I am new to this having recently moved to the area.
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]flying ants, mozzies, trains and tubes at boiling point, sweat patches like a map of africa on the back of peoples shirts, big uns wearing too little, shite television, beer getting warm, can't bleedin smoke, air cons failing to work on the two days of year they are needed, work toilet kicking up like never before, everyone else on holiday except for you, motorways bound to melt, hosepipe ban next week, stock up on bottled water at the weekend, blokes wearing sandals FFS, no excuses to not cut the grass, pikey chav kids on school holidays,

yep, love summer !

Blimey AFKA!

That's the sort of thing an old codger like me might write not a whippersnapper like you!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]flying ants, ...
    What's that all about anyway? One day of the year, ants 'have wings' and fly around aimlessly. It's rubbish! They should change it so that each year a different animal gets a go. Otters or cats maybe.
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    You know it's summer when the girls start showing their belly buttons

Be afraid- be very afraid!
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]blokes wearing sandals FFS,

yep, love summer !

Because we can Smudge ... alternated between my havs and crocs this week, apart from Monday off course when I had shorts, socks and shoes. A 27 year old boy scout or toad of toad hall I WAS TOLD ...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]blokes wearing sandals FFS,

yep, love summer !

Because we can Smudge ... alternated between my havs and crocs this week, apart from Monday off course when I had shorts, socks and shoes. A 27 year old BOT SCOUT I WAS TOLD ...

Why are you looking for bottoms?:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wear Chav Sandals, even worse..
  • Options
    Well if there was ever a freudian
  • Options
    what the feck are crocs risc
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]what the feck are crocs risc[/quote]

http://www.rubbersole.co.uk/products.aspx?categoryid=909
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]what the feck are crocs risc

http://www.rubbersole.co.uk/products.aspx?categoryid=909

Feet must seriously sweat in those things!