Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PLAYER OF THE YEAR DINNER SET FOR APRIL 30TH

Comments

• Options
    The best player we have had this season.
    Who came second and third?
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    The best player we have had this season.
    Who came second and third?
    Dobson and Leaburn
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well deserved best player by a long way. Leaburn would be my runner up 
  • Options
    Congratulations to JRS. 
  • Options
    I didn't vote, but would have voted for JRS, a deserved winner. And as our POTY winners usually leave in the summer, it's sensible to give it to someone who'll definitely be leaving in the summer anyway!
  • Options
    This evening just about sums our club up. I really do not understand  why some of our fans support this non event. A mate has just texted to say the food was crap..
    is he a vegetarian? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2023
    A Palace player winning the Charlton Athletic player of the year is in my opinion the ultimate concession of self-respect.

Accepting him as a loan player was a hit to the pride of our club but necessarily pragmatic.

Voting for him as POTY is too much for me
    - I don't care how good he may be.
    We can never live this down. It's an avoidably sad day in the history of our club. I don't understand how any Charlton supporter can bring him/herself to vote for a Palace player as our own Player of The Year. 

I'm genuinely baffled by this.
    Doesn't it go against the correct definition of 'Charlton Athletic Player of The Year'?

Very easily considering without his input we would be playing League two football next season.
  • Options
    A Palace player winning the Charlton Athletic player of the year is in my opinion the ultimate concession of self-respect.

Accepting him as a loan player was a hit to the pride of our club but necessarily pragmatic.

Voting for him as POTY is too much for me
    - I don't care how good he may be.
    We can never live this down. It's an avoidably sad day in the history of our club. I don't understand how any Charlton supporter can bring him/herself to vote for a Palace player as our own Player of The Year. 

I'm genuinely baffled by this.
    Doesn't it go against the correct definition of 'Charlton Athletic Player of The Year'?

I didn’t vote but if I had it would have been for JRS. He’s been our best player by a mile and without him we’d possibly have been relegated. 15 league goals in his first season is exceptional. I’ve recently when watching him actually forgotten he was a Palace player and just enjoyed his performances. I dislike Palace as much as the next man but to deny JRS the POTY would have been an injustice to him and it’s not his fault who he plays for. Well done Jes. Boo to you bro’.
  • Options
    Should have gone to Alex Gilbey he is after all a Charlton player 
    Obviously knew the result on Saturday night.