Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Q&A with Sean Clare, Michael Hector & Tracey Leaburn - Mon 27th March

As part of the series of events to recognise Charlton’s  Red White and Black Day, there’s a Q & A with Sean Clare, Michael Hector, and Tracey Leaburn, hosted by Charlton TV’s Charlotte Richardson planned for Monday 27 March 2023 at 7pm. It’s online and free for all, details are in the link below. 

Comments

• Over 34? Your days are numbered @Scoham !
  • I am 34, not over and not 33.
  • edited March 2023
    Your in the seats with us oldies @Scoham
    You'll have to put up with the smell of pi55 from @Redmidland ;)
  • What a kerfuffle to sign up.
    Is all the essential information really necessary?
  • What a kerfuffle to sign up.
    Is all the essential information really necessary?
    Some fella did a strip ‘live’ when there was an ESI court Zoom .
    So since then security has tightened up in an effort to put these eccentrics off from performing to an audience .
    Makes sense, OohAah.
    Obviously knowing my gender, ethnic persuasion and shoes size will ensure I am not that person!
     :D 
  • T_C_E said:
    Your in the seats with us oldies @Scoham
    You'll have to put up with the smell of pi55 from @Redmidland ;)
    To be fair the majority of my time at The Valley has been in the West Upper 🙂
  • Just a reminder of this tonight
  • edited March 2023
    Can’t fathom out how to log in to this?
    Get to a page that says ‘continue’ but nothing happens, it’s a red coloured word but not in bright red just a dull red which when you press on it remains a dull red?
  • Sponsored links:

• Excellent, throughly enjoyed it.
    How lucky are the players and the club to have someone as passionate about what they do as @Tracey

• Can’t fathom out how to log in to this?
    Get to a page that says ‘continue’ but nothing happens, it’s a red coloured word but not in bright red just a dull red which when you press on it remains a dull red?
    Yep, that describes us perfectly!
  • Would this discussion/video be able to be shown in schools?  All of the participants were excellent - well done.  
  • Couldn't make this yesterday, any salient points that someone else can report on here?