Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK - PLAYER OF THE SEASON

This is a table of those current players who have received marks in at least 15 League matches this season. The "injured" stat might not be accurate as sometimes it is difficult to know who is injured!
As AFKA has reminded me the criteria minimum is 25 games and not 15 games.
I leave it to you to decide who should receive the ultimate allocate  CLPOS  :)

Comments

• Options
    Hadn’t POTY always been a minimum 25 games Lancs?

That would most likely take Wollocott and Ness out the reckoning come May
  • Options
    AFKA - yes my mistake, I have been thinking that we might change the time criteria to minutes played due to the fact that we now have marks for players from 20 minutes onwards. However I think this is something that we can consider fro next season and leave it at 25 games for this season.
  • Options
    Dont forget Maynard-Brewer...?

He's had 18-League appearances for us this season to date
  • Options
    Looks about right. From the very little I’ve watched us this season, Sessegnon is our best player and will be getting my vote this season. 
  • Options
    Dont forget Maynard-Brewer...?

He's had 18-League appearances for us this season to date
    thanks FA, I have amended the list
  • Options
    Dobbo by a country mile 
  • Options
    Looks about right. From the very little I’ve watched us this season, Sessegnon is our best player and will be getting my vote this season. 
    I’ve watch almost every minute, and he’d be in my top four or five. But he’s had a couple of poor games. 
    For me, the best players I’ve seen this season have been Ness, Egbo, Leaburn and Dobbo, but under the rules I’d go for:
    1. Dobbo (mainly for effort/work rate)
    2. Leaburn (for the improvement and general ability)
    3. AMB (for making so few mistakes, and pulling off some great saves)
  • Options
    Dobson. Ever present. A real footballing brain and vision - watch how he is looking around the whole time, assessing the situation. Tireless. Never gives less than 100%. Obviously respected as captain. He is class and the one player from this time that I will remember in years to come (although I hope Ness and Leaburn will join him as stand-out players) 
  • Options
    As our player of the season often leaves in the summer, I'm voting for Charlie Kirk
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TEL said:
    Dobbo by a country mile 
    Yup
  • Options
    Dobson 
  • Options
    Well done on the hard work to compile the table.  However, a technical point.  Each match score is an average of scores given.  Then you have averaged the averages which you can't do statistically.