Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mark Kleinman

Does anyone know if he attends the Valley?

Comments

• Options
    I know he's been to games this season.
  • Options
    Who is he?
  • Options
    And why does he have a thread to himself.

City Editor at Sky News I believe.
  • Options
    Mmmm……that’s rather interesting wouldn’t you say?
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    addick19 said:
    Mark has been a Charlton fan since he was young. He and his dad travelled regularly on our Junior Red's coaches back in the day. Haven't seen him for quite a while though.
    Ah……not so interesting, from the takeover point of view that is.
  • Options
    His sister, Rachel, used to travel on the coaches to away games as well.  She and her friend waved at @guinnessaddick and I as we were walking along a road about 7 miles outside Blackburn one away game.  Our waving back was actually trying to get them to stop to give us a lift.  His car had broken down just after we came off the motorway and he managed to park it in a services car park. Just after Rachel and the coach went flying past us, we found a big hotel and called a cab from there. 

Some mates gave us a lift back to the services after and we called the AA. There were already 4 of them in a Capri and we squeezed in.  The AA lad couldn’t fix it there, but towed us to his garage to fix it for us, after initially saying he’d tow us home…he obviously hadn’t recognised the SE London accents 😂
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:
    His sister, Rachel, used to travel on the coaches to away games as well.  She and her friend waved at @guinnessaddick and I as we were walking along a road about 7 miles outside Blackburn one away game.  Our waving back was actually trying to get them to stop to give us a lift.  His car had broken down just after we came off the motorway and he managed to park it in a services car park. Just after Rachel and the coach went flying past us, we found a big hotel and called a cab from there. 

Some mates gave us a lift back to the services after and we called the AA. There were already 4 of them in a Capri and we squeezed in.  The AA lad couldn’t fix it there, but towed us to his garage to fix it for us, after initially saying he’d tow us home…he obviously hadn’t recognised the SE London accents 😂
    Rachel has been living in Melbourne for years.
  • Options
    Did Mark & Rachel live in Bexley when they were younger ?
  • Options
    Did Mark & Rachel live in Bexley when they were younger ?
    How young? I believe they lived opposite the old Greenwich hospital.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This thread is bit creepy.