Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

pards after Braga

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
Pards says Thomas, Reid and Fortune deffo staying for next season. Pards still working on striker and CM signing but nothing done yet. Hopes to have striker in next week but midfielder may take longer. Diawara may leave but Bordeaux bid really low. Worley may come on loan but he's here for the week on trial. Holland out for 6 weeks.

Comments

• Options
    I must have been typing as you posted this!

Decent news all round apart from Holland's injury.
  • Options
    i gathered that Andy Cole isn't the main striker target but more of a 'we'll just see if we can get him' signing. i really think that the midfielder is Mullins.
  • Options
    for sure Mullins
  • Options
    Diawara deffo gone after his comments into today's papers. Now we have Fortune for the season Souley will get the chop. Shame about Holland injury and also Varney's. Read the Observer's fan's preview of the Championship. Every team bar two (one of them being Palace of course) have us going up. The other? Coventry.....lol

My XI for Scunny: Weaver; Moutakil, Bougey, McCarthy, Thatcher; Ambrose, Semedo, Sinclair, Reid; Toddy, Iwelumo. Subs: Randolph, Faye, Fortune, Thomas, M Bent.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]Diawara deffo gone after his comments into today's papers. Now we have Fortune for the season Souley will get the chop. Shame about Holland injury and also Varney's. Read the Observer's fan's preview of the Championship. Every team bar two (one of them being Palace of course) have us going up. The other? Coventry.....lol

My XI for Scunny: Weaver; Moutakil, Bougey, McCarthy, Thatcher; Ambrose, Semedo, Sinclair, Reid; Toddy, Iwelumo. Subs: Randolph, Faye, Fortune, Thomas, M Bent.

sinclair ahead of thomas - that ain't gonna happen
  • Options
    If he's fit, Thomas will play........
  • Options
    It's a matter of finding two fit centre midfielders. I assume Ambrose or Reid will play in the middle and Thomas on the left...
  • Options
    Thomas, Reid, Samedo and Ambrose for 4-4-2 Reid Samedo Faye for 4-3-3 Thomas Reid Ambrose Smedo Holland/Sinclair for 4-5-1 What do you think?