Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We Are The Shoe Army

Comments

• Options
    Load of cobblers.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    You know you're on your uppers when you're advertising the wrong club’s season tickets.

Is anything functioning properly at Charlton right now?
  • Options
    Doubt it?
  • Options
    They do seem to keep putting their foot in it.
  • Options
    More leg ends
  • Options
    Heel be gone soon
  • Options
    Someone will be getting the boot.
  • Options
    Only guessing but cock up somewhere today.

Please enlighten people not at match today.
  • Options
    Think it was meant tongue in cheek mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Please enlighten people not at match today.
    For (at least) the second match running the screens on the concourse have run adverts for Northampton Town season tickets. I don't know who puts this stuff together, but apparently management do not even bother checking what rubbish they are pumping out. I'd be particularly unimpressed if I was a business paying good money to sponsor a club and was left wondering whether my adverts would be shown at the right ground or not. 
  • Options
    It's a lace to the bottom.
  • Options
    Cobblers 
  • Options
    We are down at heel at the moment.
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Think it was meant tongue in cheek mate
    Read what @stig wrote mate . Cock up after cock.
    We are top league for putting the incorrect people in the incorrect position in this club.
  • Options
    I thought the boot boys died out in the 70’s?
  • Options
    I have to admit I'm a bit of a sucker for good advertising, and I'm now the proud owner of 4 season tickets for Sixfields next season. The weird thing is that I don't have three friends to go with.
    You’ll soon make new friends on the Valley Express service they’ll run from Kent to Northampton 
  • Options
    Sounds like it was just a slip on the big screen, 
  • Options
    I have to admit I'm a bit of a sucker for good advertising, and I'm now the proud owner of 4 season tickets for Sixfields next season. The weird thing is that I don't have three friends to go with.
    You’ll soon make new friends on the Valley Express service they’ll run from Kent to Northampton 
    Leaving tomorrow from Maidstone at 8.20am for the first game of the season. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did this actually happen, I thought I was tripping!
  • Options
    I know we are awfully nice of course but are we really flogging OTHER peoples season tickets?
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Has anyone considered that maybe Northampton paid for the advertising space on our big screen? They must have seen how things were going down in SE7 and picked up on an opportunity...
  • Options