Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lisbie scores on home debut!

Can't believe we let this young, promising striker go!

Comments

• Options
    That'll be all for this season then.
  • Options
    You watch - he'll score 19 goals this season alone - as many as he scored in 10 years for us.
    And, of course, the obligatory goal against us.

That'll wind up Frankie Valley & the Covered End. ;-)
  • Options
    Okay oggy,i'll be generous? he'll score a hat-trick but that will defo be it.
    Hope you've got nice weather in cornish, it's been a scorcher all day here.
  • Options
    Yeah but Badger.... the hat-trick is bound to be against US!

Seriously, good luck to SuperKev. Let's raise our glasses to a Colchester legend........ ;-)

Lovely sunny day down here in deepest, darkest Cornwall. But no beach for me today - Mrs Oggy has only gone and broken her ankle.

I blame Kevin Muscat.
  • Options
    i'm Having sherberts in the garden and relaxing,great weather for a change.
    Hope Significant other gets better soon.
  • Options
    In the Colchester - Charlton swap I would be interested to see the odds on Lisbie scoring more than Iwelumo.
  • Options
    Thanks, Badger..... she'll mend soon, hopefully.

Southender: EyeWell is a dead-eye with penalties so will score more than SuperKev.

But remember, this season SuperKev will be lethal in front of goal - but only when he plays against us.......
  • Options
    Good luck to the lad dont think he will score many more
  • Options
    I have a real fear that Lisbie will outscore every one of our strikers this season, or all but one.

The 'kid' is no where near as bad as some people on here think he is....
  • Options
    If we're short of a goalscorer by January, we could always try and sign him.
    How much should we offer?

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]If we're short of a goalscorer by January, we could always try and sign him.
    How much should we offer?

;-)

As he came through the ranks, we should play the Valley Gold card and ask for 10% off.
  • Options
    Oggy - please pass on 'get well soon' wishes to the Mrs from the Weegies.
    Hope you're providing lots of TLC.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Oggy - please pass on 'get well soon' wishes to the Mrs from the Weegies.
    Hope you're providing lots of TLC.

Thanks, Weegies......

TLC? I'm the one who has to help her get up and down the stairs to the loo.

And yesterday we borrowed a wheelchair - I spent 6 hours pushing her around a country park event in 75 degree sunshine.

But she's worth it. ;-)
  • Options
    The 'kid' is no where near as bad as some people on here think he is....no hes far worse