Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Foot Massagers - Tingle and Heated

I bought my wife a foot massager as a bit of a joke Christmas present.

After 4 months of nagging to get them out of the box, I took the plunge, and tried them myself.

My feet feel like a man revitalised! 

I could basically play up front for Charlton today, and bang in a couple of goals like Macauley Bonne.

Just wondered if any other lifers, had given it a try and felt the benefits, or is this just a placebo effect?

Comments

• Options
    I bought my wife a foot massager as a bit of a joke Christmas present.

After 4 months of nagging to get them out of the box, I took the plunge, and tried them myself.

My feet feel like a man revitalised! 

I could basically play up front for Charlton today, and bang in a couple of goals like Macauley Bonne.

Just wondered if any other lifers, had given it a try and felt the benefits, or is this just a placebo effect?
    bought one of these a while ago .. agree with the benefits .. I should use it more often
  • Options
    ‘Foot massager’
  • Options
    I bought one; it didn’t work. My solicitors, Measrs Tingle and Heated, are suing the company.
  • Options
    MiA & LA, what one have you bought?
  • Options
    Mine's from a firm called 'Heart Line' .. bought it about 7/8 years ago online after seeing an advert somewhere .. the kit is (as you might have guessed) Chinese made .. works well  for me
  • Options
    Bought one for me wife about 20 years ago. I thought it would make a great gift.

She didn't!
  • Options
    Bought one for me wife about 20 years ago. I thought it would make a great gift.

She didn't!
    Not surprised she didnt appreciate you bringing home a second wife
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    A second wife would probably have gone down better than a foot massager.
    Hang on! I'm not sure I've phrased that particularly well.
  • Options
    Absolutely no idea got it from a shop called mankind/ menkind?
  • Options
    edited April 2023