Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAST annual season ticket intentions & attitudes survey

We would like to hear from Charlton fans for our 2023 survey. It is open to CAST members and non-members and we will share the findings with the club.

We are asking for your opinions on season ticket intentions for next season and on the relationship between CAFC and fans. The survey should take about five or six minutes to complete.

https://www.castrust.org/2023/04/complete-our-annual-season-ticket-and-attitudes-survey-here/

Comments

• Options
    done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done, however I’m disappointed there wasn’t a question on retro hat wearing.
  • Options
    Done 
  • Options
    "Fear of Missing Out", that's a good 'un.
  • Options
    Wouldn’t put any value in my answers, I couldn’t even work out if I lived in SE London or Kent!
  • Options
    Wouldn’t put any value in my answers, I couldn’t even work out if I lived in SE London or Kent!
    East London 😉 
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done  :)
  • Options
    Done
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done
  • Options
    Also done
  • Options
    Thanks everyone - heading for 500 responses already which is great. The more, the better, so keep them coming please.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done!
  • Options
    Completed. 
  • Options
    Completed
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done 
  • Options
    Done
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done
  • Options
    Stig said:
    This morning I said how important ït was to stick to tradition and wear ŕed. This ëvening were playing in shitty blue kits that would be befitting odd Millwall or Brum. There's no need for this nonsense. 
    No one at the club cares about that. Simple as that.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    edited April 2023

Stig said:
    This morning I said how important ït was to stick to tradition and wear ŕed. This ëvening were playing in shitty blue kits that would be befitting odd Millwall or Brum. There's no need for this nonsense. 
    If no one bought them the club would not make them or stock them in the shop. There would then be no commercial pressure to then wear them instead of the red to please a manufacturer. 
  • Options
    edited April 2023
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Stig said:
    They only have one working tumble dryer, so have to rotate kits whilst the other ones dry on the line. We wore white at Ipswich but I understand that the red one was still damp when they were about to set off for Milton Keynes so Martin S has taken it all home and put it in his airing cupboard. 
    Every time they put them on the clothes line at the Valley they keep getting covered in Pigeon crap!.
  • Options
    Done