Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

V.F.R. sung in w.s.

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
You couldn't make it up... V.F.R. being sung during todays game in the west stand, basically A few so called supporters who had being talking too much and were asked to keep quiet burst into vfr, shocking behaviour and hopefully this WILL NOT HAPPEN EVER AGAIN.

Comments

• Options
    VFR sung in the West Stand........????

After the West Scam supporters were (probably) singing it in the Jimmy Seed when they were losing 4-0,
    there's now only the East Stand where it's never been sung.

Or any other song.

As Inspector Sands has made famous.......All Quiet in the East Stand .......
  • Options
    Has it ever been sung in the SOUTH STAND....???????
  • Options
    Only by the Scamsters when they were losing 4-0, Badger........ ;-)
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: badger[/cite]A few so called supporters who had being talking too much and were asked to keep quiet burst into vfr,

So now I guess it'll be "SIDDARN and SHUDDUP"
  • Options
    Ive sung it in the SOuth along with 3 others back 3 seasons ago i think against Brum

Lets hope its sung on all 3 sides as load and proud as it was against Spurs on the opeing game
  • Options
    Come on all you East Standers:

" Valley Floyd Road,
    Mist rolling in from the Thames......."

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: badger[/cite]Has it ever been sung in the SOUTH STAND....???????

Henry will be having words you splitter it's the JIMMY SEED
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Ive sung it in the SOuth along with 3 others back 3 seasons ago i think against Brum

Lets hope its sung on all 3 sides as load and proud as it was against Spurs on the opeing game

You'll be getting it from Henry as well