Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Photos from todays game v Braga

Comments

• Options
    A fine set of photos!
  • Options
    Jorge Costa looks like he's lost a bit of weight and it's found its way onto Nicky Weaver's arse.
  • Options
    Good pics lads
  • Options
    Thanks go to the club, especially Jeanette Earl, for arranging a photographers pass for me yesterday. A really great experience to do the first team, and believe me, they really look after you... media suite, lunch, drinks... Not sure you'd get that at any other club.
  • Options
    great photos Medders, and well done the club for encouraging real fans to get involved.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Thanks go to the club, especially Jeanette Earl, for arranging a photographers pass for me yesterday. A really great experience to do the first team, and believe me, they really look after you... media suite, lunch, drinks... Not sure you'd get that at any other club.[/quote]

Gutted I didn't say hello Medders. I thought I recognised you, but as another newbie in the media Centre, who didn't want to make a fool of myself, in case you were someone else!!, I thought I'd better just stay put and finish my sausage and bacon roll!!!!

Also thanks to Jeanette Earl, for allowing me into the press area for the game Fascinating perspective in the press box, but you won't catch me there when the season starts proper, even if i can get the appropriate licenses. Far too sterile and I doubt the nations hacks would appreciate me jumping up and down calling the ref a tosser!!

As for the radio stuff, unfortunately the recording level of the Pardew press conference came out far to low, but my commentary on our goal, plus the interview with Kins last week were aired yesterday and will be repeated today at 4pm, (103.7fm, or www.tgrsound.co.uk), if anyone's interested.

I also recorded an interview with Andy Reid, which I hope to air at a later date.
  • Options
    Think my favourites are the ones at the end with Costa & Powelly. Great shots Medders
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KillersBeard[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Thanks go to the club, especially Jeanette Earl, for arranging a photographers pass for me yesterday. A really great experience to do the first team, and believe me, they really look after you... media suite, lunch, drinks... Not sure you'd get that at any other club.

Gutted I didn't say hello Medders. I thought I recognised you, but as another newbie in the media Centre, who didn't want to make a fool of myself, in case you were someone else!!, I thought I'd better just stay put and finish my sausage and bacon roll!!!!

Also thanks to Jeanette Earl, for allowing me into the press area for the game Fascinating perspective in the press box, but you won't catch me there when the season starts proper, even if i can get the appropriate licenses. Far too sterile and I doubt the nations hacks would appreciate me jumping up and down calling the ref a tosser!!

As for the radio stuff, unfortunately the recording level of the Pardew press conference came out far to low, but my commentary on our goal, plus the interview with Kins last week were aired yesterday and will be repeated today at 4pm, (103.7fm, or www.tgrsound.co.uk), if anyone's interested.

I also recorded an interview with Andy Reid, which I hope to air at a later date.

KB - sorry mate, didn't realise you were in there! I too was hit by the 'newbie syndrome' and was a bit lost in it all. When I did a reserve game last season, I was just let in through the gate in the South West corner... so having to sign for a pass, get lunch and share the room with the proper pro's was a bit different, especially when one of the Braga photographers turned up, with a huge crate full of, I'd guess, about £30k worth of equipment!

Didnt think there was going to be press conference! I'd have stayed for that if I'd known! D'oh!
  • Options
    No worries Medders, I was the one sitting trying to eat in the corner, when you were handed your nice blue vest!!

That trunk was a size wasn't it and not light either by the way he struggled down the stairs with it, gawd only knows what the extra luggage charge was on that.

I wonder if the general lack of hacks at the match and the subsequent lack of a report on the game is an indication of things to come this season?
  • Options
    Good question. Hopefully yes, as it might mean I can cover some actual competitive games...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Good question. Hopefully yes, as it might mean I can cover some actual competitive games...
    but you'll be piss3d!