Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Something useful everyone can do

Since a lot of Charlton history is now online, it's much more accessible than ever. I was hoping everyone could follow these quick steps to put one thing in an internet "archive" to be kept forever. I do this sometimes with important tweets, web pages and documents about Charlton that may be deleted or lost over time. 

If you go to archive.ph and put a link to the thing you want in the archive in the top red box that says something like my link is alive and I want it archived, it will put you in a queue, and then give you a link to the content that will last forever. Again, this can be anything from very important legal documents to banter on Twitter, whatever you want really.

I was hoping people would then put their links on here so we can basically have a trip down memory lane, knowing all the links are safe FOREVER (unless there's an apocalypse and the internet is wiped out)

Good luck!

Comments

• Options
    Foxycafc said:
    Since a lot of Charlton history is now online, it's much more accessible than ever. I was hoping everyone could follow these quick steps to put one thing in an internet "archive" to be kept forever. I do this sometimes with important tweets, web pages and documents about Charlton that may be deleted or lost over time. 

If you go to archive.ph and put a link to the thing you want in the archive in the top red box that says something like my link is alive and I want it archived, it will put you in a queue, and then give you a link to the content that will last forever. Again, this can be anything from very important legal documents to banter on Twitter, whatever you want really.

I was hoping people would then put their links on here so we can basically have a trip down memory lane, knowing all the links are safe FOREVER (unless there's an apocalypse and the internet is wiped out)

Good luck!
    That will happen on here, if we lose at Wembley to Millwall in a playoff final!
  • Options
    Foxycafc said:

Good luck!
    Marvellous.
    I don’t understand one word of this being old, but I imagine it is a marvellous and wholesome thing.