Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pointless mention.

edited May 2023 in General Charlton
Charlton was a Pointless answer today when Co-Host Sally Lindsay mentioned that her husband was a big Charlton fan. Didn't realise she was married to Steve White.

Comments

• Options
    Hal1x said:
    Charlton was a Pointless answer on today when Co-Host Sally Lindsay mentioned that her husband was a big Charlton fan. Didn't  realise she was married to Steve White.
    Aah that would explain why I have seen her on various shows and she had mentioned of an embarrassing incident in a hospital when had exposed to all and sundry thinking it was a Doctor and it wasn't. She had mentioned a hospital in Sidcup and also mentioned Lewisham. Also mentioned Greenwich. It had me wondering, how come she knows these places but she is up north? There are no theatres in Sidcup, Greenwich or Lewisham and she has not starred in anything that has been filmed our way.   
  • Options

• Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Hal1x said:
    Charlton was a Pointless answer on today when Co-Host Sally Lindsay mentioned that her husband was a big Charlton fan. Didn't  realise she was married to Steve White.
    Aah that would explain why I have seen her on various shows and she had mentioned of an embarrassing incident in a hospital when had exposed to all and sundry thinking it was a Doctor and it wasn't. She had mentioned a hospital in Sidcup and also mentioned Lewisham. Also mentioned Greenwich. It had me wondering, how come she knows these places but she is up north? There are no theatres in Sidcup, Greenwich or Lewisham and she has not starred in anything that has been filmed our way.   

Greenwich theatre and Lewisham theatre.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    I was more surprised to be reminded that we made it to the third round of the FA cup...🙄
  • Options
    Pointless thread since the programme was a repeat from last year. Have seen Steve White in the club shop before. Brilliant drummer.

• Options
    They live or lived in Eltham , Court Road area, I used to work in Eltham about 10 years ago saw her pushing a pram around a few times . Also see Steve White waiting outside McDonald’s in Charlton about 5 years ago I asked him if he went much he said occasionally, his brother Alan ex Oasis drummer is also a fan.
  • Options
    What happened to Alan White? It's getting on for 20 years since he was kicked out of Oasis, and he doesn't seem to have done anything since.
  • Options
    What was the question? 
  • Options
    What happened to Alan White? It's getting on for 20 years since he was kicked out of Oasis, and he doesn't seem to have done anything since.
    He won't even talk about Oasis. 
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    Neither did I, that'll be why she was "Madame Blanc" in her most recent TV series then... 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2023
    WHAddick said:
    What was the question? 
    Teams in the third round draw in 2020/21 if I remember right. She was "acting" Richard Osman and mentioned the fact we were pointless when going through the answers. A bit like Jeff Stelling used to do when going through the scores Saturday tea time.
  • Options
    Haha. Thanks Hal1x