Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dean being linked with huddersfield

2»

Comments

• Options
    That's the trouble with you @SantaClaus, so, sarky;)
    You’d be sarky if you only came once a year.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    Recently purchased a property in the Bexley / Bexleyheath area.
    Congratulations, what did you buy?
    Smart arse
  • Options
    Not listed in the top 9 for the job in the Yorkshire Post .. 
    And in the Plymouth Herald?
    It's a parody account and that gag will have been set up 
  • Options
    That's the trouble with you @SantaClaus, so, sarky;)
    You’d be sarky if you only came once a year.
    And down the chimney at that. 
  • Options
    Think it's a load of bollocks realistically.

All the noises from that way are saying the club wants Warnock back for another season.
  • Options
    No idea if it’s true or not but he’s fourth bookies favourite at 8 / 1 behind Wilder, Pelach and Warnock. I think Wilder might have an edge over DH but the other two seem unlikely to me. Warnock a stop gap and Pelach completely unknown quantity although the easy option. Wouldn’t blame DH one bit for being interested or jumping ship given the chance. 
  • Options
    Stig said:
    I heard he’s being linked to Real Madrid?

Do you believe everything you read?
    Not saying it's true or not, but why are you sceptical about? As an ambitious young northerner, is Huddersfield not a better proposition than Charlton?
    More to the point, is Holden that big a proposition for Huddersfield?

I like him and think he's done pretty well so far, but he's not done much in management so far really.
    This is how I see it too. I don't think a big Champo club is going to bring him in over the summer. I think it's more likely to happen during the season if we get off to even a decent start. His experience as a manager is very limited and thus far not all that impressive in terms of points returns.

He came here and after a good start, got a mid table team playing to mid table level. He's not a systems coach, doesn't seem like a tactical genius, and those tend to be the ones who rise higher and faster. 

I hope he does well for us, so well that he earns himself a move if he wants one. But the number of clubs he's been linked with in the press far outweighs his actual experience and accomplishments to this point. I think this is the result of an agent who is very talkative and perhaps not the most truthful. 
  • Options
    Apparently Warnock is remaining manager at Huddersfield for the foreseeable future. Got to know him fairly well a few years back, and seemed a decent bloke.
  • Options
    Apparently Warnock is remaining manager at Huddersfield for the foreseeable future. Got to know him fairly well a few years back, and seemed a decent bloke.
    Just don’t play for money if you ever go bowling with him.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think with the takeover now almost certainly going to happen ( good or bad ) it’s unlikely DH will be going anywhere soon.
  • Options
    I think with the takeover now almost certainly going to happen ( good or bad ) it’s unlikely DH will be going anywhere soon.
    100% this but it’s Charlton we’re talking about. It would fit in exactly with our current MO if he jumped ship. 
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Think it's a load of bollocks realistically.

All the noises from that way are saying the club wants Warnock back for another season.

No way would they would go for Holden over Warnock so your right just a load of boll#cks 
  • Options
    Neil Warnock signs a one year contract to continue on as Huddersfield manager.
  • Options
    Neil Warnock signs a one year contract to continue on as Huddersfield manager.
    His 19th managerial appointment was when he took over Huddersfield towards the end of last season. 
  • Options
    And his 15th this will be my last job.
  • Options
    And so endeth another thread...😉
  • Options
    Just the two pages and I'm not convinced it had legs.
    Goodbye, and soon to be Forgotten in the CL bin.