Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pre match music

For the love of God whoever made the decision to play a Faithless song before the teams come out be informed that having a song by a well known Palace fan as a main pre match tune is simply not on. 

Sounds like something Charlie would think was a good idea. 

Comments

• Options
    I wonder what Friedman is like at songwriting!
  • Options
    "What have I done to deserve this" by the Pet Shop Boys would be more appropriate.
  • Options
    "Send in the clowns"
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    buckshee said:
    For the love of God whoever made the decision to play a Faithless song before the teams come out be informed that having a song by a well known Palace fan as a main pre match tune is simply not on. 

I know who makes the play lists.....and its not Charlie 😆😆😆.
  • Options
    Why do people get their nickers in a twist about another team a few miles down the road?

• Options
    As long as we don’t have that Thomas crap. 
    I hate it. 
  • Options
    As long as we don’t have that Thomas crap. 
    I hate it. 
    I would seriously play agadoo rather than that
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Who cares if Maxi was a Palace fan! It’s a great song and a song to get the crowd going!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LenGlover said:
    Red Red Robin is Charlton's pre match music.

End of.
    Supported by London Calling!
  • Options
    Kap10 said:
    LenGlover said:
    Red Red Robin is Charlton's pre match music.

End of.
    Supported by London Calling!
       Into the Valley. The Skids ⚽️ 😀
  • Options
    if we ever get a defent if we ever get a decent crowd in again I wouldn’t mind us playing g Mull of Kintyre just before kick off to get the crowd going.
  • Options
    Everything you need to know about Sandgaard is encompassed in the first match of his first season, when he played his song instead of RRR as the teams came out. Cock.
  • Options
    Everything you need to know about Sandgaard is encompassed in the first match of his first season, when he played his song instead of RRR as the teams came out. Cock.
    Cock Robin surely?