Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

twat of the year

i already know this is going to get closed 

but thank fuck.

utter arsehole 

Comments

• Options
    If you're gonna start a thread that you already know is gonna get closed, why not put some context in it, even though everyone knows who you mean?

Otherwise, what was the point?
  • Options
    I get it. It's a guessing game and the first person to guess wins a weekend away paid for by @Manic_mania

I'm going for boris Johnson 
  • Options
    i already know this is going to get closed 

but thank fuck.

utter arsehole 

There’s a takeover thread already mate. 
  • Options
    No, he's still here. 
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    If you're gonna start a thread that you already know is gonna get closed, why not put some context in it, even though everyone knows who you mean?

Whooppeee! 

• Options
    Gribbo said:

for the terminally dim amongst us. Who is it?
  • Options
    It’s absolutely Boris Johnson 
  • Options
    100% got to me because I ignored my mates message about backing Djokovic at 2/1 to win in French semi final yesterday
  • Options
    There there Arteta, you can have this award instead of the PL title...

Oh...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Luckiest git of the year award goes to Boris Johnson's personal hairdresser, for being on the honours list.
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Luckiest git of the year award goes to Boris Johnson's personal hairdresser, for being on the honours list.
    Luckier than his dad?  :D
  • Options
    Whatever he is supposed to have ‘got done’ it most certainly wasn’t what the population voted for in the referendum.
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Apparently his tailor nearly got a Knighthood.
  • Options
    Serial liar and thief quits shock. Best left to stew without publicity.
  • Options
    This thread has been closed...😉
  • Options
    A head to head contest between BJ and DT but I’m sure there are plenty off other contestants that will give them a good run.
  • Options
    Surely RD and TS would get votes too...from us anyway!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!