Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anybody know a place like this in South East London?

Comments

• Options
    Yes, there is one every 3 shops in most high streets.
  • Options
    Brownie12 said:
    Yes, there is one every 3 shops in most high streets.

At least this one didn't bore him to death about how he supports Manchester Utd/Chelsea/Arsenal
  • Options
    Men Grooming at Ruxley Garden Centre. Ask for Selgin. You get most of that but you have to ask to have your ears and nose waxed. It’s not as thorough as the cut in the video, mind. 
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    Men Grooming at Ruxley Garden Centre. Ask for Selgin. You get most of that but you have to ask to have your ears and nose waxed. It’s not as thorough as the cut in the video, mind. 
    You go to the garden centre to get a haircut ??!!

Edward scissorhands comes to
    mind 🙂
    And I get my car washed! By a bloke with a hosepipe in between watering the plants 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    That bloke comes out looking about ten years younger, fair play!
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    _MrDick said:
    You go to the garden centre to get a haircut ??!!

Edward scissorhands comes to
    mind 🙂
    And I get my car washed! By a bloke with a hosepipe in between watering the plants 

• Options
    @seth plum please get this done and please get @PaddyP17 to film it and post it here for our enjoyment
  • Options
    I had this done for the first time last week at a Turkish barbers called Han opposite Well Hall Pleasance in Eltham, highly recommended them.
  • Options
    When I visit the out-laws in darkest Hampshire there's one on Ringwood, went with the B-in-L last year, it was a great experience. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Presumably this is why Dack wants to move south.
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Had a cutthroat razor shave done by a 10 year old lad who had to stand on a beer crate while on holiday in Turkey a few years back. I’ve never kept as still in all my life.
  • Options
    The turks certainly know how to cut hair.  I'd always use them.