Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Well done Charlton!!

It is very easy to criticise the club when things go wrong but I would like to say a big THANK YOU & WELL DONE to the club for their efforts this morning. The old guy who sits next to me & Mrs Red_Pete suffered a major stroke on one of the coaches on the way up to the Blackburn game at the end of last season. He is not paralysed but can now only walk at a very slow shuffle. He has set his heart on attending the Scunthorpe game on Saturday, and this has undoubtedly helped his quicker than expected recovery. We therefore agreed with his wife to pick him up from his home in Blackfen & drive him to Valley so he could watch the game. We phoned the Valley this morning to check that there would be no problems with him attending & we were immediately allocated one of the disabled car parking spaces behind the West Stand & offered any other assistance that we might need. I have to say that I am hugely grateful to the club for this & I must just say THANKS again!!

Comments