Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League players signing for professional clubs

I just seen my local side Sevenoaks Town lost a player to a league one team and it’s a massive achievement for this player but just wondering how would this benefit the non-league side financially?

When I’m talking about Sevenoaks Town they’re not in the National League or National league North/South. 

Comments

• Options
    When Cascarino went from Crockenhill FC to the Spanners. The fee was 12 tracksuits and match balls. That was way back then though. 
  • Options
    Gillingham bought Tony Cascarino from Crockenhill for a set of tracksuits back in the 80's
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    DiscoCAFC said:
    I just seen my local side Sevenoaks Town lost a player to a league one team and it’s a massive achievement for this player but just wondering how would this benefit the non-league side financially?

When I’m talking about Sevenoaks Town they’re not in the National League or National league North/South. 
    Not a bean if the player was playing at Sevenoaks on a non contract basis 
  • Options
    Think a few have left conference for league this season.
    Dipo left Welling last season and became top scorer in Scottish championship (Ayr Utd).
  • Options
    Ian Wright went from Greenwich Borough to Palace for a set of weightlifting equipment.
  • Options
    Steve Portway 😉
  • Options
    What happened to the guy that went from non-league to Hull a few years back. I think his brother posted on here
  • Options
    What happened to the guy that went from non-league to Hull a few years back.
    Johan ter Horst - He's back in Non-League now.
  • Options
    Bromley have lost a player to Nowich this summer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Macronate said:
    Ian Wright went from Greenwich Borough to Palace for a set of weightlifting equipment.
    Although going from Greenwich Borough to Palace was obviously a backwards step for him he recovered well enough to play for Arsenal.