Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Welling Roll Call

Who’s going Saturday? 

First one for me for a few seasons. 

Don’t forget it’s (allegedly) all ticket. Email based, so no mailing out of tickets 

Comments

• Options
    I'd like to but the lack of anything new is making me feel a bit mehh!
  • Options
    Looking forward to it.
  • Options
    On 12 hr nights so cant go but enjoy those that are going, be interesting to see what he plays as the recruitment has been piss poor at the moment.
  • Options
    I’ll be there.
  • Options
    planning on going but not buying tickets beforehand, mainly cause we're not sure exactly who's coming yet - surely they'll be a cash turnstyle and they aren't actually going to turn away willing/paying punters in what'll be a 2/3 full ground
  • Options
    Don't get why its all ticket, busy up until 1/2 so would have likely gone, can't now! 
  • Options
    I'm going, looking forward to it. 
  • Options
    Would of, but not paying in advance so guess not
  • Options
    Me and me old mate Bubbles will be there 
  • Options
    Me and me old mate Bubbles will be there 
    Enjoy mate, nice little micro pub just up the road, great beer at reasonable prices..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I will be there with 3 grandkids 
  • Options
    I’ll be there with my 3 boys
  • Options
    I will be there with 3 grandkids 
    Are they your Grandkids, or just three randoms? ;)
    They are mine and all season ticket holders my daughter blames me as the eldest one who is 15 gets moody when we lose
  • Options
    For those that are going enjoy the day. I'm jealous!!!
  • Options
    On 12 hr nights so cant go but enjoy those that are going, be interesting to see what he plays as the recruitment has been piss poor at the moment.

Normally we play two different teams in each half, anybody looking athletic from the crowd may be called up for the second half.
  • Options

Normally we play two different teams in each half, anybody looking athletic from the crowd may be called up for the second half.
    The clues in our name. lol
  • Options
    👍
  • Options
    I'll be there. 
  • Options
    Myself and friends are taking the kids. They're only 4 years old so the start of a new generation of addicks!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    agim said:
    Myself and friends are taking the kids. They're only 4 years old so the start of a new generation of addicks!
    Wow, you must hate your kids to unleash The Addicks on them!   :D

I'm joking of course. We need all the support we can get. Hoping you all enjoy the day.  :)
  • Options
    Been many times and once bumped into Chris Solly just after he parked up in a side street - nice guy.  Won't be going this time since moving down to Herne Bay...120 mile round trip a bit much but would be going if I still lived in Orpington.  Those going - enjoy.  Will be at the Sandwich Folk and Ale festival instead!
  • Options
    CafcWest said:
    Been many times and once bumped into Chris Solly just after he parked up in a side street - nice guy.  Won't be going this time since moving down to Herne Bay...120 mile round trip a bit much but would be going if I still lived in Orpington.  Those going - enjoy.  Will be at the Sandwich Folk and Ale festival instead!
    Looking forward to it

• Options
    Yep, first time in about 7 years for me. 
  • Options
    Think I’ll be going
  • Options
    I'll be there and looking forward to the game
  • Options
    planning on going but not buying tickets beforehand, mainly cause we're not sure exactly who's coming yet - surely they'll be a cash turnstyle and they aren't actually going to turn away willing/paying punters in what'll be a 2/3 full ground
    Its all ticket mate, can't buy on the day : https://www.charltonafc.com/news/welling-pre-season-tickets-now-sale
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Its all ticket mate, can't buy on the day : https://www.charltonafc.com/news/welling-pre-season-tickets-now-sale
    We were hoping to be able to make tickets available on the day, but looking very unlikely now. With the capacity capped, over 2,000 sold already, a decent amount of comps and season-ticket holders on top of that, it's running very close to a sell out, so would advise anyone to get their tickets very soon. 
    Tickets can be purchased here if anyone needs the link: https://tktp.as/EJYNIM

• Options
    Can't make this one as I will be away 
    Hopefully might get it on some steam or YouTube