Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*** HAPPY 75th ANNIVERSARY TO THE WONDERFUL NHS***

July 5th 1948 our wonderful NHS was born...so today, it's 75th Anniversary, I Just wanted to mark the occasion and give my personal thanks for the work done by our wonderful Doctors, Nurses, GP's and countless support staff..so...
******HAPPY 75th BIRTHDAY NHS..*****
Please don't turn this thread into a political quarrel about right and wrong, just appreciate the NHS for what it is...

Comments

• Options
    Happy birthday indeed to a wonderful organisation...they saved my life 8 years ago....now they have to try and save it again as from tomorrow.....the care I received 8 years ago was astounding, excellent and so very caring!
    Thank you to all that work under the NHS umbrella, from a very grateful patient!!
  • Options
    Best wishes RM.
    Happy Birthday NHS, the best social enterprise in this country ever.
    I think some reform is needed, but absolutely not privatisation.
  • Options
    Neither I nor Idle junior would be here without it, for which I will always be grateful. Unthinkable that it should ever not be there, the true mark of a civilised society. Happy birthday!
  • Options
    The greatest peacetime achievement in our country's history. 

Thank you Nye Bevan and all who look after us and our loved ones when we need it most.  

Happy Birthday NHS 
  • Options
    Happy birthday let's hope it runs for another 75 years