Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England u21 Euro 2023 Final

13»

Comments

• Options
    Fantastic stuff!
    One thing though, what a cheating bastard the Spanish No 3 Miranda was, every time the ball or an England player went anywhere near him he kept falling over…..I can’t for the life of me think where he got the idea to keep doing that.🤭

• Options
    First off, great result. Excellent effort. Very pleased.

However, I’m left wondering what exactly happened with the two scuffles during the match? What started them? Were they instigated by the Spanish or the English? Or a bit of both? 
    Interesting that they came immediately after the goal and the penalty save, so the Spanish may have been unhappy with the outcomes, but I can’t see that there was anything England did to warrant Spain to feel aggrieved.
    There also seems to be a reluctance to talk about it in the media, for some reason. If someone has been out of order, whether Spanish or English, it should be reported, imo.
  • Options
    Fantastic stuff!
    One thing though, what a cheating bastard the Spanish No 3 Miranda was, every time the ball or an England player went anywhere near him he kept falling over…..I can’t for the life of me think where he got the idea to keep doing that.🤭
    Difficult to stay upright with all that fruit on your head

• Options
    Any highlights on tonight?
    https://youtu.be/bKkt1_h6aDw
    Well Spain certainly didn't want to play it clean. They lost. Lols. 

Well done lads. 
  • Options

However, I’m left wondering what exactly happened with the two scuffles during the match? What started them? Were they instigated by the Spanish or the English? Or a bit of both? 
    Interesting that they came immediately after the goal and the penalty save, so the Spanish may have been unhappy with the outcomes, but I can’t see that there was anything England did to warrant Spain to feel aggrieved.
    There also seems to be a reluctance to talk about it in the media, for some reason. If someone has been out of order, whether Spanish or English, it should be reported, imo.
    Simples, Spain are bad losers and ref decided to punish both sides for that!
  • Options

😂
    Haha! Yeah, it would be easy to assume that I suppose, given the obvious circumstances - I’m always reluctant to assume blame goes only one way in these sorts of thing though. If it was just poor sportsmanship from the Spanish, then that’s very disappointing from them. I’d like a bit more context before assuming that though! 😎
  • Options
    What struck me about England was they defend from the front and the link up play is so good all over the field. Lots of hard working skilful players who play as a team.
  • Options

😂
    Haha! Yeah, it would be easy to assume that I suppose, given the obvious circumstances - I’m always reluctant to assume blame goes only one way in these sorts of thing though. If it was just poor sportsmanship from the Spanish, then that’s very disappointing from them. I’d like a bit more context before assuming that though! 😎
    The context is it happened after England scored. 
  • Options

😂
    The context is it happened after England scored. 
    You may be right Mutts. If that’s all there is to it, then it reflects very badly on the sportsmanship of those young Spanish players and those influencing them.

I’d rather see if there’s more to it than that though.
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/EP_Stxg4nUM

Absolute must watch. Superb.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    https://youtu.be/EP_Stxg4nUM

Absolute must watch. Superb.
    "Video not available in your country" 

Just watched it on facebook, so up yours YouTube or the FA or whoever is responsible...  :D:smile:

Great stuff!