Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ruptured plantaris

Anyone had any experience of this? 

I have done this last night playing football and wondering how long until I can expect to be up and about 

Comments

• Options
    Have you been diagnosed with it, or self diagnosed via a google search?
  • Options
    Diagnosed at the hospital last night 
  • Options
    Thanks. Is that just to walk about or full recovery? I have a holiday booked for 2 weeks time so was hoping I might be able to at least walk. 
  • Options
    Wishing you a speedy recovery. 

(And I will now be glued to the transfer rumours thread, because you're bound to be listed as a target now).
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Thanks. Is that just to walk about or full recovery? I have a holiday booked for 2 weeks time so was hoping I might be able to at least walk. 
    about 4 weeks before your be able to fly im afraid mate not worth taking a chance any earlier you health is priority

P.S. if youd like me to take the mrs and the kids i might be able to squeeze it in to help you out
  • Options
    About 8 weeks overall back to sport with correct rehab I would think.You should be walking normally within a week or two. See a physio ASAP.
  • Options
    Suggest Bodyrealm at welling @roseandcrown . Football injuries a speciality. Hopefully he can fit you in.
  • Options
    Suggest Bodyrealm at welling @roseandcrown . Football injuries a speciality. Hopefully he can fit you in.
    The pub?!
  • Options
    Lol. Bodyrealm does it's business in the erith and belvedere stand at welling fc so just along from the Rose and Crown @roseandcrown