Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Drain lining

Anyone ever had to have this done?
 Specifically a sewer line. I suspect a supposedly capped pipe under our extension maybe letting by from the sewer.
Been a bit of a nightmare to be honest. Really want to avoid digging the bloody thing up
Just wondered if anyone knew or recommended anyone?

Comments

• Options
    Ive messaged you with a company name 👍🏻
  • Options
    Ive messaged you with a company name 👍🏻
    Can you message me too please. 

Thanks
  • Options
    We got three patches installed recently under our extension, but it was a local company and I doubt you live near me. First guy we spoke to wanted to dig up our extension and charge us about £10k + VAT. Fortunately we got two other opinions after that, both said that patches were the best way to go and it cost 1/8th of the price (including a domestic CCTV drain survey). 
  • Options
    I work for a company that does this, we can do surveys, cleaning and the repair, if you still need help let me know and I will PM you the details. We are approved contractors to Thames Water so do this every day, we work with all diameters from 100mm through to 2000mm.
  • Options
    I work for a company that does this, we can do surveys, cleaning and the repair, if you still need help let me know and I will PM you the details. We are approved contractors to Thames Water so do this every day, we work with all diameters from 100mm through to 2000mm.
    Will pm you mate