Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wealdstone Roll Call

Who is off to, err, whatever their grounds called, on Saturday?

Comments

• Options
    If you want some (people to go), we'll give it ya.
  • Options
    Grosvenor Vale apparently.

Ground guide from Google Reviews:

Absolute dump of a ground. Decaying, poor condition, awful toilets, ramshackle, third rate, poor even by Combined Counties League standards. Staff were quite nice though.

Sounds lovely.
  • Options

Absolute dump of a ground. Decaying, poor condition, awful toilets, ramshackle, third rate, poor even by Combined Counties League standards. Staff were quite nice though.

Sounds lovely.
    Sounds about right. 
    Old but big bar in the ground tho. 
  • Options

Sounds lovely.
    Harsh. Proper non league ground. Not sure standing in the rain will be so enjoyable though.
  • Options
    Be careful out there

Wealdstone Raider releases another tune ahead of Englands World Cup  campaign - Daily Star
  • Options
    Negative - I'll be in Cornwall 
  • Options
    Don't even know where it is. Somewhere up north? 
  • Options
    it's walking distance from about 6 tube stations so not that north
  • Options
    Yep, will be there. First time visit.
  • Options

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    kafka said:
    Be careful out there

Wealdstone Raider releases another tune ahead of Englands World Cup  campaign - Daily Star
    He wants some Ha
  • Options
    Yep going to this, there is a couple of pubs outside South Ruislip Station, a weatherspoons and an Irish place, its 15 walk to the ground from there and a good supporters bar inside. 

Pretty cool anti-aircraft position that has been turned into a tea hut in one corner of the ground. 

• Options
    The Weatherspoons is opposite Ruislip Manor station. Ruislip station is closer to the ground.
  • Options
    Am I going mad or were we due to play someone else but they had to pull out and so Wealdstone stepped in as a replacement fixture?
  • Options
    Just wondering if Charlton have similar plans for when they rock up in Wealdstone tomorrow? 😂 

https://twitter.com/football__tweet/status/1682071944361918470?s=46&t=PRgt_6QdRFwhs17CYoSLqw
  • Options
    Am I going mad or were we due to play someone else but they had to pull out and so Wealdstone stepped in as a replacement fixture?
    Luton mate
  • Options

Tickets for Saturday's fixture can be purchased online here.

Parking at Grosvenor Vale is available for £5 per vehicle and a match programme can be purchased for £1.  

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/pre-season-preview-wealdstone-v-charlton
  • Options
    Harrow said:
    The Weatherspoons is opposite Ruislip Manor station. Ruislip station is closer to the ground.
    and Hennesys the Irish pub is also by Ruislip Manor. Think @SE7toSG3 is getting the Ruislip stations mixed up
  • Options
    Reminder for anybody planning to use Southeastern train services to connect with the tube to/from the game tomorrow, There is a strike by RMT members & a limited service will operate on some routes & services will cease at about 18.00.
    https://www.southeasternrailway.co.uk/travel-information/live-travel-information/industrial-action
  • Options
    rina said:
    Harrow said:
    and Hennesys the Irish pub is also by Ruislip Manor. Think @SE7toSG3 is getting the Ruislip stations mixed up
    yep 100% getting them mixed up, I went there for a conference a few years back, it is Ruislip Manor for both pubs 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    rina said:
    Harrow said:
    yep 100% getting them mixed up, I went there for a conference a few years back, it is Ruislip Manor for both pubs 

You had a few then I take it?!