Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Admin - Is it possible to block specific members?

There is some great content on here, some genuinely funny, creative and caring people. Recently, it's become a bit of cesspit, no doubt you know what I'm talking about. 
There are a lot of dickheads swanning about, bullies, self-righteous pricks, general WUM's and other gutter snipes. I know that you'll say ignore them, but a lot of threads are being hijacked, it's one thing having a difference of opinion, but another spaffing snot at every opportunity.

My question is, can I block these people? 

Comments

• Options
    I'd pay for that option. 
  • Options
    I'm sure you used to be able too... 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2023
    Is it possible to block those who spend their whole time on one thread, continually repeating stuff that’s already been posted and discussed, over and over again?;)
  • Options
    Think it’s stated policy that the trolls and wind up
    merchants are allowed and supported by the administrators 
  • Options
    Who decides who is a WUM and a troll?
    And, what if the "beholder" is just a big girls blouse and needs to grow up?
    Just sayin'  ;)
  • Options
    I will just be talking to myself (no change there)🥸
  • Options
    Who decides who is a WUM and a troll?
    And, what if the "beholder" is just a big girls blouse and needs to grow up?
    Just sayin'  ;)
    Big girls blouse? Christ, i didn't know people still said that! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2023
    Gribbo said:
    PopIcon said:
    There is some great content on here, some genuinely funny, creative and caring people. Recently, it's become a bit of cesspit, no doubt you know what I'm talking about. 
    There are a lot of dickheads swanning about, bullies, self-righteous pricks, general WUM's and other gutter snipes. I know that you'll say ignore them, but a lot of threads are being hijacked, it's one thing having a difference of opinion, but another spaffing snot at every opportunity.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
    Really getting into this now!   :)
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Perhaps Dean Holden is the man to advise on this ( but time will tell ) and wasn't it Lennie Lawrence who off loaded Ronnie Moore back in the day.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Would be good if you could. My old man was a regular poster on here for a good few years. Took a break about 6 months ago, and hasn’t logged in to his account since. 

You are always going to get WUM’s posts that you don’t agree with etc, etc on any platform. 

The sad thing is that the WUM’s get some kind of kick out of what they do, best thing is to ignore them and deprive them of their pot noodle and wank in a sock. 
  • Options
    No
    Did someone post something?
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    AFKA has given his answer, why is this thread even still open...
    Cos he couldn't be bothered to close it
    Block him then..whoever he is!!🙄
  • Options
    Thought this was about Ronnie Moore

Please people, just treat anything that account posts as a joke, if you haven't figured it out already 
  • Options
    Thought this was about Ronnie Moore

Please people, just treat anything that account posts as a joke, if you haven't figured it out already 
    I think most people know that Ronnie Moore aka Colin aka Bexley Boy is a WUM and choose to ignore his posts.
    However he is  not offensive or aggressive just bloody annoying.