Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jameson Whiskey the official whiskey partner to the EFL

The partnership with EFL is Jameson’s first foray into English professional football and builds on the brand’s work within the grassroots football space following its ongoing nationwide sponsorship of the biggest small-side pitch provider in the UK, Powerleague.

As an Official Partner of the EFL, Jameson will have a presence with all 72 Member Clubs across the Sky Bet Championship, League One and League Two, along with the EFL’s five Wembley finals. Additionally, the brand will have a presence on the EFL website, digital and social media channels.

Comments

• Options
    we'll all stop gambling, and instead, get royally pissed
  • Options
    Quite niche, I wonder whether the EFL will also get official scotch, gin, brandy and vodka partners.
  • Options
    Bottle of Crested 10 with your season ticket wouldn't go amiss!
  • Options
    Bottle of Crested 10 with your season ticket wouldn't go amiss!
    *Instead of
  • Options
    Did they not ban alcohol sponsorship donkeys years ago (reason Liverpool lost Carlsberg from their shorts etc.)
  • Options
    There's Whiskey in the cup-o
  • Options
    As a salesmen of Wine and Spirits I love this idea! But Jameson isn’t one of my brands so absolutely awful choice 
  • Options
    we'll all stop gambling, and instead, get royally pissed
    Works for me 🤣
  • Options
    A double Jameson with a drop of baileys is not a healthy drink to drink…trust me!
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    A double Jameson with a drop of baileys is not a healthy drink to drink…trust me!
    Remember one Friday night, having packed up work at lunchtime, spending most of the day & night drinking Guinness, I decided it would be a good idea to have a good few  of said drinks. Next morning I’m supposed to be be on the train for a Newcastle away game. Herself gets me into the car to drop me off at the station. As I’m getting out of the car, I’m sick 🤢🤮, I then said to her, look at what your driving has done to me. Her reply was rather forthcoming to say the least.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton should see if the Copper Rivet Distillery in Chatham want to sponsor the club or at least a stand.
    They make a good whisky, currently sold at 50% strength not 40% alchol content as not matured yet.
  • Options