Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2023/2024 Fantasy Premier League

No prizes, just a bit of fun. 

Click the link and join. 

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/kq7ulp

Comments

• Options
    done 
  • Options
    Bookmarked this thread for when I get round to recreating my team!
  • Options
    Done ( I think 🤔 not done it before so not sure if I have managed it correctly)
  • Options
    Yep Andy you're in. 
  • Options
    done
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Yep Andy you're in. 
    Ty for checking mate I really wasn’t sure. Now don’t take the P out of my squad 😂 

• Options
    In. A reminder to everyone that the first game is a Friday one, so don't leave it until Saturday morning to pick your team!
  • Options
    Haaland is in 87.4% of the Fantasy Teams  :D
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Just joined 
  • Options
    Haaland is in 87.4% of the Fantasy Teams  :D
    Kane actually leaves I can see Haaland in EVERYONE'S team
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Signed up and ready to go
  • Options
    I'm in
  • Options
    I'm in too
  • Options
    Hi, I get this page, where do i go now or do I have to wait? 

The game is updating and will be available soon.

While you wait, did you know...?

• Options
    it gets stuck there.... are we supposed to be in a special league with charlton fans? ie a charlton life own league?

• Options
    Rudders22 said:
    it gets stuck there.... are we supposed to be in a special league with charlton fans? ie a charlton life own league?

You just have to wait. That's because it was the deadline for picking your gw1 team. You should be able to join the league once the game starts tonight.
  • Options
    If you want to join the Bunch of Amateurs league you can! I'll be dishing out a hoodie cap and stuff to the winner. 

Join code: mhch4i
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:

You just have to wait. That's because it was the deadline for picking your gw1 team. You should be able to join the league once the game starts tonight.
    Agh ok. so I can't join it yet?  I tried to reset my password from about 8 years ago last night and it didn't even send me a password reset option last night when i requested? Weird. Tonight i requested password change and sent me a link straight away. 
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:

And be 80 points behind everyone else after Haaland scores 10 goals tonight in the 25 minutes of added time  ;)
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Rudders22 said:

Agh ok. so I can't join it yet?  I tried to reset my password from about 8 years ago last night and it didn't even send me a password reset option last night when i requested? Weird. Tonight i requested password change and sent me a link straight away. 
    I assumed you had done a team but just not joined the league. You'll prob be able to do a team now but like killer says you'll be starting gw2 on 0 but it's all fun. You'll prob catch me up and over take me in a few weeks time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PSV Catford now in
  • Options
    Thanks Guys. I have now added my team. Looks like it is too late for this week but done.